What I pack for a weekend away

If you follow me on my instagram, you probably know that I went away for a weekend to do a "documentary" for university. At first, my idea was to vlog it but since we, my group, had so much work, and it involved already filming, and we were so busy, day and night literally, I put that aside and decided to show you what I brought with me - I was there, in a Airbnb, for 3 days and 2 nights, on winter.

~~

Se me seguem no instagram, provavelmente sabem que eu estive fora no fim-de-semana para fazer uma reportagem televisiva para a universidade. De início, a minha ideia era fazer um vlog, mas uma vez que nós, o meu grupo, tínhamos bastante trabalho, e envolvia filmar, e estávamos muito atarefadas, dia e noite literalmente, eu pus isso de lado e decidi mostrar-vos o que eu levei comigo - eu estive lá, num Airbnb, por 3 dias e 2 noites, no inverno.


List:

  • pyjama
  • medium and face towel
  • pillow cover
  • toothbrush and paste
  • deodorant
  • parfum
  • bodywash and shampoo
  • makeup (the basic): concealer; mascara; powder; blush; and eyelash curler (what you normally use, in my case I didn't take any makeup with me)
  • skincare products: makeup remover; cleanser; day and night moisturizer; sunscreen; and lipbalm
  • clothes: one pair of pants/jeans; jacket; two tops - hoodie, knitwear... -; underwear; socks, to sleep and to change; one sweater just in case.
  • accessories: necklace; hairpins; belt; beanie; sunglasses; hair elastic (accessories that you never take off)
  • slippers
  • earphones
  • agenda
  • phone charger
  • medical masks
  • water bottle

It may seem a lot for some and not much for others, I get it, we are all different, but I'm speaking with experience, this was exactly the things I needed. Obviously, my travel was more work related, so I didn't want to take a lot, but honestly I didn't feel like I miss something. I could've been just chilling there and that would be what I needed for just 3 days and 2 nights.

~~

List:
  • pijama
  • toalha média e de cara
  • fronha
  • escova e pasta de dentes
  • desodorizante
  • perfume
  • gel de banho e champô
  • maquilhagem (o básico): corretor; rímel; pó compacto; blush; e curvex (o que normalmente usam, no meu caso, eu não levei maquilhagem)
  • produtos de pele: desmaquilhante; limpador; creme de dia e de noite; protetor solar; e batom do cieiro
  • roupas: um par de calças/ de ganga; casaco; duas camisolas - hoodie, de malha... -; roupa interior; meias, para dormir e trocar; uma sweater, só para o caso.
  • acessórios: colar; ganchos; cinto; gorro; óculos de sol; elástico para o cabelo (os teus indispensáveis)
  • pantufas
  • fones
  • agenda/planner
  • carregador do telemóvel
  • máscaras
  • garrafa de água
Pode parecer muito para alguns e pouca para outros, eu percebo, somo todos diferentes, mas eu estou a falar com experiência, isto foi exatamente as coisas que eu precisei. Obviamente, a minha viagem foi mais focada no trabalho, por isso eu não queria levar muita coisa, mas honestamente, não senti que me faltava alguma coisa. Eu podia estar lá para lazer e isto seria o que eu necessitava para 3 dias e 2 noites.






0 comments