Grey Outfit | December

 I left probably the most boring colour, in terms of the clothes that I have in it, for my birth month, really? But not super mad, because I was able to do something that is good for this time of the year and weather. It's, in my opinion, dressy, relaxed and warm.

~~

Eu deixei para último a cor mais mediana, em termos de roupa que tenho, para o mês do meu aniversário, a sério? Mas não estou muito zangada, porque consegui fazer um visual bom para esta altura do ano e para este tempo. É, na minha opinião, relaxado, quente e com estilo.

For pants, I actually don't have many in grey, so it was between stay-at-home pants or going out pants, not a difficult choice. But honestly I started to love them, specially for a more chill look, since they are very loose on my waist. For the top, I used a hoodie, however I tried to make it look croped because I felt that like this would look more stylish. For the same reason, I also added a belt. The shoes, on the other hand, I kept them relaxed, so plain sneakers.

Then, lastly, I layered with a big warm coat, since it's winter, and some jewelry. Honestly, I really like the combination of hoodies with big coats, it looks so warm and cozy.

~~

Para as calças, na verdade não tenho muitas em cinzento, era entre calças de estar em casa ou calças formais, não foi uma escolha difícil. Mas honestamente eu adoro-as, especialmente para um visual mais casual, uma vez que me estão largas na cintura. Para o top, usei um hoodie; no entanto, tentei fazer com que se parece-se curto, porque achei que ficasse mais elegante. Pela mesma razão que também adicionei um cinto. Os sapatos, por outro lado, mantive-os casuais, uns ténis simples.

Por fim, vesti por cima um casaco grande quente, visto que é inverno, e adicionei alguns acessórios. Honestamente, eu gosto bastante da combinação de hoodies e casacos grandes, dá a sensação de aconchegador e quente.

Pants - Stradivarius (similar here) | Hoodie - Forever21 (similar here) | Shoes - Primark | Coat - Bershka (similar here)






0 comments