Black Outfit | November

 This month's outfit couldn't be easier, I guess, at least for me it is. Even though I love colour on my outfits and I always have to have a stand out colourful piece, I also really like black clothes and pair colour with black - it's really edgy and elegant at the same time. So making it all black it was not that difficult. However I need it to be interesting and not simple, for that I tried to mix different textures and "patterns".

~~

O outfit deste mês não podia ser mais fácil, eu acho, pelo menos para mim é. Mesmo eu gostando muito de cor nos meus visuais e tendo sempre uma peça colorida que se destaca, eu também gosto muito de roupa preta e combiná-la com cores - é muito ousado e elegante ao mesmo tempo. Por isso, fazer tudo preto não foi difícil. No entanto, eu queria que fosse interessante e não muito simples, sendo assim tentei misturar diferentes texturas e padrões.

I feel like I mix every single different material I had in black together. But honestly I think it works. Personally, it's not a good idea to wear all black right now, because even though is cold in Portugal, it is also really sunny, so with black I get a little bit too hot.

Obviously, I went for my slouchy black jeans - I'm so in love with this style -, I put on a bodysuit that it's ribbed and has some lace up going on for a touch of sexiness and then I wore a blazer to embrace the edginess, but also make it elegant. The material of the blazer is more silky and lightweight. 

I can say that with black is edgy or sexy or both together there's no more styles to go for, really. I prefer edginess so I choose to go for boots, but heels would look super gorgeous.

~~

Eu sinto que misturei todos os diferentes materiais que tinha em preto. Mas, honestamente, eu acho que funciona. Pessoalmente, não é uma boa ideia vestir tudo preto agora, porque mesmo estando frio em Portugal, também está sol, por isso com preto fico com um pouco demasiado calor.

Obviamente, optei pelas minhas calças de ganga slouchy - sou apaixonada por este estilo -, pus um body canelado que tem cordões para um toque sexy e depois vesti o blazer para abraçar o look arrojado, mas tornando-o elegante. O material do blazer é meio acetinado e leve.

Posso dizer que com preto é ousado ou sexy ou um pouco dos dois, mas mais nenhum estilo, a sério. Eu prefiro mais rock, por isso escolhi calçar botas, mas salto alto ficaria lindo.

Body - Shein (similar here) | Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Blazer - Bershka (similar here) | Boots - Timberland 






0 comments