It's a Wednesday | How I organize my time

 Because of my university schedule, my days are a lot different in terms of when I do some things, for example, on wednesdays my class starts only at noon so I have more free time in the morning, but the same doesn't happend on tuesdays. If you would like to see how are each one of my days, let me know.

~~

Por causa do meu horário da universidade, os meus dias são muito diferentes em termos de quando eu faço as coisas, por exemplo, às quartas a minha aula só começa à tarde, por isso tenho mais tempo livre de manhã o que não acontece nas terças. Se querem saber como é cada dia meu, digam-me.


7A.M. 

My alarm goes on. I usually have it at this hour but I never really get up right away. Only after 15 minutes it's when I get enough courage to go to the bathroom - specially in this cold. At 7:20 I am washing my face and getting dressed in my workout gear, because on wednesdays I go for a run. If you are curious I've been doing 10km (around 6miles). 

I drink my morning glass of water, eat something super light and then do the rest to get fully ready for the workout, like I do a ponytail, put on my arm-phone thing and my earphones. Shoes on and at 8A.M. I'm out running.

~~

7:00

O meu alarme toca. Usualmente, tenho para esta hora, mas eu nunca me levanto logo. Apenas depois de 15 minutos é que eu arranjo coragem para ir para a casa de banho - especialmente neste frio. Às 7:20, estou a lavar a cara e a vestir-me com a roupa de desporto, porque às quartas vou correr. Se têm curiosidade, eu tenho feito 10km.

Bebo o meu copo de água da manhã, como algo leve e faço resto para estar preparada para ir correr, como apanhar o cabelo, por o meu telemóvel no braço e os fones. Calçados os ténis e às 8 horas começo a correr.


9A.M.

Around this time is when I arrive home, all sweaty but feeling super energetic and happy. I rest for a bit, do some stretching and after 20 minutes I go get a shower. After that I also do my skincare routine, put on my 'go out' clothes and finally do my hair - put some gel and leave it air drying.

~~

9:00

Por volta desta hora é quando chego a casa, toda suada, mas com muita energia e felicidade. Descanso um pouco, faço alguns alongamentos e depois de 20 minutos vou tomar banho. Depois disso faço a minha rotina de pele, ponha a minha roupa de sair e por último ajeito o cabelo - ponho gel e deixo-o a secar ao ar livre.


10A.M.

That actually takes me some time, because only now I start doing breakfast. On this day of the week is not something really elaborated, just some toasted sandwich - with vegan ham and cheese, some ghee butter and oregano. I do my nespresso coffee (not sponsored, it's just my favourite) and I'm go to my pc to watch an episode of a tv show or k-drama. Recently, I've been watching Narcos Mexico S3, really good, and Just Between Lovers, also really good.

~~

10:00

Por acaso ainda demoro algum tempo, porque só agora é que começo a preparar o pequeno-almoço. Neste dia da semana, não faço nada elaborado, apenas uma tosta - com fiambre e queijo vegan, manteiga ghee e oregãos. Faço o meu café nespresso (não patrocinado, é o meu preferido) e vou para o pc para ver um episódio de uma série ou k-drama. Recentemente, tenho visto Narcos Mexico S3, muito bom, e Just Between Lovers, também muito bom.


11A.M.

I put the dishes into the dishwasher, clean swiftly the kitchen and then I go and study a bit of korean. I actually take my time doing it, I self-study korean for about 1 hour, and it's not that long for the method I chose to do.

~~

11:00

Ponho os pratos na máquina, limpo rapidamente a cozinha e depois vou estudar um pouco de coreano. Eu tomo o meu tempo a fazê-lo, eu aprendo sozinha durante uma hora e não é muito para o método que eu escolhi.


12A.M.

Around midday is when I get fully ready, as in do my makeup, do my hair and put everything I need for university in my tote bag. I obviously don't take one hour getting ready so until 1:00p.m. I just stay on my pc watching some youtube videos or writting on the blog.

1P.M.

Here it's time for lunch. I don't know if it's just me, but I do take some time, not a lot, eating. I do it calmly, I enjoy the food and I also stayed a bit talking with my family and at last I eat something sweet, just sometimes.

~~

12:00

Por volta do meio-dia, vou preparar-me totalmente, maquilho-me, dou uns toques no cabelo e ponho o que falta dentro da mala. Eu obviamente não demoro uma hora, por isso até às 13:00 fico apenas no computador a ver vídeos no youtube ou a escrever no blog.

13:00

Agora sim é hora do almoço. Eu não sei se sou só eu, mas eu demoro tempo, não muito, a comer. Faço-o calmamente, saboreio a comida e fico a falar com a minha família e por último como algo doce, às vezes.


2:10P.M.

Fifteen minutes for me to brush my teeth, put on my shoes and the mask, grab my jacket and earphones and I'm out of the door to catch the train so I arrive in time for my class at 3P.M.

~~

14:10

15 minutos para lavar os dentes, calçar os sapatos e pôr a máscara, agarrar no casaco e nos fones e sair de casa para apanhar o comboio, para chegar a tempo da minha aula às 15:00.


6P.M.

At this hour I finish my only class of the day, it lasts 3 hours, and some minutes after I arrive home. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty tired so I go to the sofa and just watch some tv or videos, or I go to my pc because I know if I lay on the sofa I might fall asleep.

7:30P.M.

Our dinner time is not the same everyday, because I tend to workout at 6p.m., but between 7:30 and 8:30 is when we eat. 

~~

18:00

Nesta hora é quando acabo a única aula do dia, dura 3 horas e depois de alguns minutos chego a casa. Não vou mentir, eu chego bastante cansada, então apenas fico no sofá a ver televisão ou vídeos, ou vou mesmo para o computador, porque se me deito no sofá deixo-me dormir.

19:30

A nossa hora do jantar não é a mesma todos os dias. Uma vez que costumo fazer exercício às 18h, entre as 19:30 e as 20:30 é quando janto.


9P.M.

Even if I don't feel like it, I do have to, at least, touch some of my university work or I get very self-conscious. So, depending if I have a lot to do or not, I stay, at max, studying for 1 hour and half. It doesn't mean necessarily take some notes or re-writing what we learned in the class, it can be creative projects.

10:30P.M.

This is totally my free time, I can't go straight to bed after being studying, I need to relax and take my mind of it first. I do all sorts of stuff and about the same things.

~~

21:00

Embora não goste, eu tenho de, pelo menos, tocar nas coisas da universidade ou então fica-me a pesar na mente. Dependendo se tenho muito ou não, eu fico, no máximo, a estudar uma hora e meia. Não tem de ser necessariamente passar apontamentos ou reescrever coisas da aula, pode ser projetos criativos.

22:30

Este é o meu tempo totalmente livre. Eu não consigo ir direta para a cama depois de estudar, preciso primeiro de relaxar e tirar a minha mente da escola. Eu faço de tudo um pouco e um pouco das mesmas coisas.


11:30P.M.

Now, it's really time to get ready to bed. Turn off the computer, put everything I need in my university bag, choose what I'm going to wear in the next day and, obviously, dress my pajamas and do my night skincare routine. Already in bed, I take on last look on my social media and go to sleep. Night, night.

~~

23:30

Agora, é mesmo hora de ir para a cama. Desligar o computador, pôr tudo o que preciso na mala da escola, escolher a roupa para o dia seguinte e, obviamente, vestir o pijama e fazer a minha rotina de pele da noite. Já na cama, dou uma última olhada nas redes sociais e vou dormir. Night, night.







0 comments