Blue Outfit | April

I know that last month I did an outfit with dark blue, and now I'm doing blue again, but it just happened -  I actually just realized a few days ago. But I made sure to do a lighter blue, and obviously a different style. Since we are in spring, I wanted to do a more lightweight/ flowy outfit, however the weather in Portugal is like all over the place, so this outfit goes depending on the day and not the season, unfornately.

~~

Eu sei que no mês passado eu fiz um outfit com azul escuro, e agora estou a fazer azul outra vez, mas apenas aconteceu - por acaso só me apercebi no início da semana. Mas eu fiz questão de fazer um azul mais claro, e obviamente um estilo diferente. Uma vez que estamos na primavera, eu queria fazer um look mais leve/ fluido, no entanto, o clima em Portugal está muito estranho, por isso o visual resulta dependendo do dia e não da estação, infelizmente.

It was actually a little more difficult than I thought - maybe, not more difficult, but it didn't look as good as I wanted to. 

The shirt I'm wearing is one of my favourites and it's so baggy and I love it. However, since I thought that going for a skirt overalls would be a great piece to this cold, sometimes warm, spring, the bagginess doesn't shows that much. The rest I kept very simple: necklace, to highlight the cleavage, and an headband to give a more interesting feature.

~~

Por acaso foi um pouco mais difícil do que pensei - talvez, não mais difícil, mas não ficou tão bom como eu gostaria.

A camisa que estou a usar é uma das minha favoritas e é muito larga e eu adoro-a. Contudo, uma vez que optei por jardineiras de saia, porque pensei que seria uma peça ideal para esta primavera fria, às vezes quente, a parte larga da camisa não transpõe. O resto mantive muito simples: colar, para destacar o decote, e uma bandelete para dar um toque mais interessante.

Shirt - Thrift Shop (exact here) | Overalls - Bershka (similar here) | Shoes - Tommy Hilfigher | Necklace - Gifted (similar here) | Headband - Primark (similar here)






0 comments