Spring Transition Outfit

Since the day I'm posting is exactly the same date that Spring starts, I decided to do a transition outfit, specially because here in Portugal it's getting hotter, but at the same time is windy. Honestly, this outfit is quite different from what I normally do, however it still feels a lot like my style. 

Before I get into the outfit, for real, let me just tell you all the outfits that I show on my blog doesn't mean you have to copy it, or you have to have the same style as me, you can take it as inspiration and adapt to your own style and clothes.

~~

Uma vez que o dia em que eu estou a postar é exatamente o mesmo dia que a Primavera começa, decidi fazer um outfit de transição, porque aqui em Portugal está a ficar mais quente, mas ao mesmo tempo está vento. Honestamente, esta roupa é um pouco diferente do que eu normalmente faço, no entanto, sinto que é o meu estilo.

Antes de ir para o outfit, a sério, deixem-me dizer-vos que todos os outfits que eu mostro no blog não quer dizer que vocês têm de o copiar ou que têm de ter o mesmo estilo que eu, podem tirar inspiração e adaptar ao vosso próprio estilo e às vossas roupas.

When I was looking at my closet, the moment I saw this blouse I knew it was the one to go for - it's a thin long sleeve, purple, one of the colours of the season, and has butterflies and flowers, which goes perfectly with spring. Then for the skirt, I also knew I wanted to use it, since I've been trying really hard to wear it more often. However, I did some tweaks: I rolled her on the waist to make her midi length and I put on a belt to secure everything in place and to enhance my curves. This skirt really goes with the more breeze season because it's "midi" and flowy, since it has a slit.

For the shoes, I kept it comfortable, but you can use combat boots for a more edgy style or high heels for a more chic one. 

~~

Quando estava a olhar para o meu armário, no momento em que vi esta camisola eu soube que a ia usar - tem mangas compridas finas, é lilás, uma das cores da estação, e tem borboletas e flores, que representam a primavera. Para a saia, eu soube que a queria usar, porque já ando a tentar usá-la mais vezes. No entanto, fiz alguns ajustes: eu enrolei-a na cintura para a tornar num comprimento midi e pus um cinto para segurar tudo no lugar e para realçar as minhas curvas. Esta saia vai muito bem com uma estação mais fresca, porque é "midi" e fluída, devido à racha.

Para os sapatos, eu optei pelo confortável, mas podem usar botas de combate para um estilo mais arrojado ou saltos altos para um mais chique.

Top - Bershka (similar here and here) | Skirt - Bershka (similar here) | Shoes - Tommy Hilfiger | Necklace - 7ème (here






1 comments

  1. Looking for a add on your site

    Hello,

    We have women fashion stores named: https://www.simple-dress.com/ which is the global online shopping site and I hope to cooperate with you. You can put a banner on sidebar and insert a text link into any old publish post .We want to place a banner from https://www.simple-dress.com/ at US$20 (one time fees)for a period of six months , and a 1 link into already published post at US$5 (one time fees)for one year. Total one time $25.

    Here is the example of our banner on sidebar from https://www.simple-dress.com/


    http://www.leilad.com/ at right sidebar


    We will pay you via PayPal.
    Let me know your thoughts about it.

    ReplyDelete