ONF's ''Beautiful Beautiful'' inspired makeup

 I don't know if this is getting boring to you or not, maybe you prefer more outfits and not makeup - i don't know, please, let me know...

I feel like every new year I start stanning a new k-pop boygroup. Last year, it was VICTON, I already listen to some of their songs, but with the "nostalgic night" and "howling" comeback I started stanning them. I had a similar experience with this group. I'm talking about ONF (you read on and off) - I remember that when they had their "Why" comeback I was obsessed with that album, "Moscow Moscow" is a masterpiece... But apart from that I was a casual listener. With this new comeback, I'm not one anymore - honestly I fell deeper in love because of "The Realist", a masterpiece too. 

With that said I thought that doing a makeup inspired in a such colourful music video, Beautiful Beautiful, would be very fun, and it was, specially in a creative point of view. 

~~

Eu não sei se se está a tornar aborrecido para vocês ou não, talvez prefiram outfits e não maquilhagens - não sei, por favor, digam-me...

No começo de todos os anos, eu vejo-me a começar a apoiar um novo grupo de k-pop. O ano passado foram os VICTON, eu já ouvia as suas músicas, mas com "nostalgic night" e "howling" eu comecei realmente a apoiá-los. Eu tive uma experiência semelhante com este grupo. Estou a falar dos ONF (lê-se "on and off") - eu lembro-me quando saiu "Why" eu ficar obcecada com o álbum, "Moscow Moscow" é uma obra de arte... Mas sem ser isso era uma ouvinte casual. Com este novo comeback, já não o sou -  honestamente eu apaixonei-me mais por causa da "The Realist", obra de arte também.

Com isto dito, pensei que fazer uma maquilhagem inspirada neste super colorido videoclipe, Beautiful Beautiful, seria divertido, e foi, especialmente no ponto de vista da criatividade.

For this makeup I actually used a lot of different eyeshadow, as you can see. But the key point of this eye look is the blue crease liner, which I don't never usually do, however I really like how it turned out and I may start doing more times.

Then, the construction of the makeup I obviously took inspiration by the music video. The eyeliner it's to represent the bridge and I used blue because the mv has a lot of blue in it. For the lid, I used the three colours that it's representing the ground, the members and the buildings - brownish orange, vibrant blue and redish pink. Last, the upper lid, I just used a very bright yellow to portray the neon lights on the sky.

Palettes used: KVD Saint & Sinner and Tarte X Adelaine Morin. Eyeliner: From party store, like Spirit Halloween.

~~

Para esta maquilhagem eu utilizei bastantes sombras diferentes, como podem ver. Mas o ponto principal é o eyeliner em cima azul, que eu usualmente nunca faço, contudo, gostei bastante de como ficou no final por isso posso vir a fazer mais vezes.

Depois, para a construção da maquilhagem obviamente tirei inspiração do videoclipe. O eyeliner representa a ponte e escolhi azul porque a cor que realça mais é sem dúvida o azul. Para a pálpebra, usei três cores que representam o chão, os membros da banda e os prédios - laranja acastanhado, azul vibrante e rosa avermelhado. Por último, por cima da pálpebra, apliquei um amarelo brilhante para representar as luzes neon no céu.

Paletas usadas: KVD Saint & Sinner e Tarte X Adelaine Morin. Eyeliner: loja de festas, como o Mascarilha.






0 comments