5 things I want to conquer in 2021

 Every year it's a new opportunity to reflect at what you are doing, and change it to what you really want to be doing. That's why every year I write down 12 resolutions to conquer that year. However, today I'm only going to show you 5, since I don't want to get my hopes that up yet and because these are probably the ones I really want to accomplish.

Without anymore explain to do, let me tell you what I have in my goals list, and when I write them down what I have in mind (I try to have stuff to every category).

~~

Todos os anos são uma nova oportunidade para refletir no que nós estamos a fazer e mudar para o que nós realmente gostávamos de estar a fazer. É por isso que todos os anos eu escrevo 12 resoluções que eu quero conquistar naquele ano. No entanto, hoje só vos vou mostrar 5, uma vez que não quero já dar um passo maior que a perna e porque estes são provavelmente os que quero realizar.

Sem mais explicações, deixem-me então dizer-vos o que tenho na minha lista de objetivos e de que forma eu penso nisto (eu tento ter coisas de todas as categorias).


Stretch every sunday - because in all of my resolutions I have to have someting about workout, my body (physical), since it's something I'm very passionate about and it's really good for all of us. Since I tend to not stretch enough for all the workout I do (and I want to be more flexible), this is one of my resolutions.

Visit Pena Palace - last year I started to have more respect and see more clearer the importance of cultural knowledge, like going to theaters or visit museums, so this year I want to visit this super popular and gorgeous Palace.

Learn Japanese - one of my passions is languages, I just love being able to communicate with everyone. About 2 years ago I started learning korean, but this year I wanted to try a different one, japanese.

Try to be a pilates certified instructor - As I said previously, I love working out, I really like being active and sweat - I just have so much fun while doing cardio and pilates. So, I thought that could actually be a career path for me (or a second job), that's why I want to take a pilates course.

Reduce my sugar intake - I believe everyone is addicted to sugar, it doesn't matter what type of candy or sweet, my problem is that it started to became a habit - after every meal I had to eat something sweet like cake or chocolate or cookies. Since I want to change that, for even my own health, I decided to reduce my sugar and only eat on weekends.

~~

Alongar todos os domingos - uma das minhas resoluções tem sempre a ver com exercício e o meu físico, visto que é algo que gosto bastante e é muito benéfico para todos. Uma vez que eu tendo a não alongar tanto como devia, devido ao exercício que faço (e quero ser mais flexível), esta é uma das minhas resoluções.

Visitar o Palácio da Pena - o ano passado eu comecei a ter mais respeito e a ver mais a importância do conhecimento cultural, como ir a teatros ou visitar museus, então este ano quer visitar este super popular e lindo Palácio.

Aprender Japonês - uma das minhas paixões é línguas, eu adoro o facto de conseguir comunicar com todos. Há 2 anos atrás comecei a aprender coreano, mas este ano eu quis tentar uma diferente, japonês.

Tentar ser uma instrutora certificada de pilates - como disse anteriormente, adoro exercício físico, adoro mesmo ser ativa e suar - eu divirto-me bastante a fazer cardio e pilates. Então, eu pensei que isso poderia ser um plano de carreira para mim (ou um segundo emprego), por isso é que quero tirar um curso de pilates.

Reduzir o consumo de açúcar - eu acredito que toda a gente é viciada em açúcar, não interessa o tipo de doce, o meu problema é que está a começar a tornar-se um hábito - depois de cada refeição tenho de comer algo doce, com bolo ou chocolate ou bolachas. Visto que quero mudar isso, para minha saúde, decidi reduzir o açúcar e apenas comer doces no fim-de-semana.






0 comments