Frida Kahlo Haul | Mini Vanilla Vice Pop-up store at my house!

 Since the pandemic, I've been really into discovering local/national, portuguese, stores. And, one that I really like is Vanilla Vice - it's a super cute, feminist store, filled with empowerment things, like t-shirts, necklaces, planners, mugs, etc. I feel like I already have a mini pop-up store at my house!

Recently, they launched a Frida Kahlo collection and I absolutely loved every little thing, so, as you can guess, I had to buy at least one thing. Plus, I thought of showing you what I bought because all products are a university essential.

~~

Desde a pandemia, que ando entusiasmada em descobrir lojas locais/nacionais, portuguesas. E, uma que eu gosto bastante é a Vanilla Vice - é uma loja super fofa, feminista, cheia de coisas de empoderamento, como t-shirts, colares, agendas, canecas, etc. Eu sinto que já tenho uma mini pop-up store em casa!

Recentemente, elas lançaram uma coleção da Frida Kahlo e eu absolutamente adorei todas as coisas, por isso, como podem adivinhar, eu tive que comprar pelo menos uma coisa. E ainda, eu pensei em mostrar-vos o que comprei visto que todos os produtos são essenciais da universidade.

I wanted to post photos of me really wearing/using the things I bought because that's the message I want to pass on: if you buy it, make sure you really are going to give it use. 

So, to start a tea-cup, it's the cutest one you'll see. Since I drink coffee every morning and now, on winter, I drink way more tea, it's good to have new mugs. And this one is, actually, my first (and only) tea-cup, usually I buy mugs and use for everything.

Next up, we have a mix of school related objects, which means, I have a new tote-bag, a 2021 agenda (that's well needed) and really cute masks (that's well needed too, since covid-19 is still around and we want to feel pretty). Obviously, seeing that the store have tote-bags, specially a Frida Kahlo one, and by now you guys know that I love tote-bags, I just couldn't control myself (I do give it use though). And an agenda and strawberry masks for the new year that it's approaching, to make it a happier passage, I guess.

~~

Eu queria postar fotos de mim a realmente usar as coisas que comprei, uma vez que é essa a mensagem que eu quero-vos passar: se comprarem, por favor deem-lhes uso.

Assim, para começar uma chávena e um pires, é o par mais fofo que irão encontrar. Visto que bebo café todas as manhãs e agora, com o inverno, bebo mais chá, é bom ter novas canecas. E esta é, por acaso, a minha primeira (e única) chávena de chá, usualmente compro canecas e uso para tudo.

De seguida, um conjunto de objetos relacionados com a escola, que é uma nova mala de pano, uma agenda de 2021 (que é bem preciso), e umas máscaras muito fofas (que também é bem preciso, porque a covid-19 ainda anda por aí e eu quero sentir-me bonita). Obviamente, tendo a loja malas de pano, especialmente uma da Frida Kahlo, e por agora já sabem a minha baixam por elas, eu não me consegui controlar (mas uso-a bastante). E uma agenda e máscaras com morangos para o novo ano que se aproxima, para tornar a passagem um pouco mais feliz, espero eu.






1 comments

  1. Awww what a lovely review! Thank you so much Carole :) Loved to know that you really use your purchases and let me say you look super cute wearing them!
    Hope to have you coming back :) Have a great week babe *

    ReplyDelete