DECEMBER Outfit | Planner

And we finally reach the end of this journey, well this season. In 2021 we'll have the season two of monthly outfits, which I'm very excited to start and show you. But before I begin rambling about what the next month awaits you, let's talk about the december look.

Not gonna lie, this one was probably the most challenging one, not only I had to make it warm, but also make it festive, because the christmas and new year is right around the corner. I'll warn you already that the colours and patterns are a bit all over the place. Since I didn't want to buy stuff, but reuse and think of new ways to use the clothes I already own, this outfit is a little more focus on the materials and shape of the pieces.

~~

E finalmente chegamos ao fim desta jornada, bem desta temporada. Em 2021 vamos ter a temporada 2 dos outfits mensais, a qual estou muito entusiasmada para começar e vos mostrar. Mas antes que comece a divagar sobre o mês seguinte, vamos falar do visual de dezembro.

Não vou mentir, este foi provavelmente o mais desafiante, não tinha apenas de o tornar quente, mas também torná-lo festivo, porque o natal e o ano novo estão mesmo ao virar da esquina. Vou avisar-vos já que as cores e padrões estão um pouco por todo o lado. Sendo que eu não queria comprar roupas, mas sim reutilizar e encontrar novas formas de o fazer, este outfit é mais focado nos materiais das roupas e na forma delas.

As you can see the jacket, that is supposedly the star of this outfit, it's not the same colour, but the same texture. In my case I reversed the colours. I used the pink on the jacket and for the dress I went for black and a white shirt, to simulate a cow pattern, which is unfortunate because I'm really into it lately. Also, because it's december, I just had to use some tights - I used "transparent" ones for the photos, but I would recommend 100% for you to use thicker ones. For the shoes, I'm not gonna lie, I thought of doing it kind of sporty, but I ended up wearing some high heel boots and make it chic.
~~
Como podem ver, o casaco, que é supostamente a estrela do outfit, não é da mesma cor, mas da mesma textura. No meu caso eu reverti as cores. Escolhi um casaco cor-de-rosa e um vestido preto com uma camisa branca, para simular o padrão de vaca, o que é triste porque eu gosto mesmo desse padrão. Também, porque é dezembro, eu tinha de utilizar collants - eu escolhi "transparentes" para as fotos, mas recomendo 100% umas mais grossas. Para os sapatos, não vou mentir, eu pensei ir mais para o lado desportivo, mas acabei por calçar umas botas de salto alto e tornar o look mais chique.

Jacket - Pull&Bear (cow pattern here ; pink here) | Dress - Bershka (similar here) | Shirt - Copitraje | Choker - Stradivarius (similar here) | Sunglasses - Primark (similar here) | Shoes - Vintage 





0 comments