A close encounter for my 20th birthday

I'm gonna be honest, this post is not going to be that interesting for you. But it's very special for me. 

Yesterday it was my 20th birthday - I can't believe that I'm actually 20 years old, how the hell did the time pass so quick, my face still looks like a 16 year old teenager - however, because of the pandemic I couldn't really do much among my friends, just close family (and when I say that, I'm talking about my mom, sister and dad), but I consider myself lucky since I was able to actually go out to eat.

First thing I did after I woke up was do some yoga. Yoga is one of my favourite things, because it's a great exercise you can do in the morning (and I love both things). Then I went to eat breakfast, which was actually super simple, but I didn't really mind, since next I had a pretty big, and good, meal with my mom at home. And obviously I had cake, and I was able to bite the candle, which felt nice (I don't know if all of you do that at your homecountry).

~~

Vou ser honesta convosco, este post não irá ser tão interessante para vocês. Mas irá ser especial para mim.

Ontem foi o meu 20º aniversário - não acredito que já tenho 20 anos, que raio se passou que o tempo passou tão rápido, a minha cara continua a parecer de um adolescente de 16 anos - no entanto, por causa da pandemia eu não pode estar junto dos meus amigos, apenas família chegada (e quando digo isso, estou a falar da minha mãe, irmã e pai), mas eu considero-me sortuda visto que pude sair para ir comer.

Primeira coisa que fiz quando acordei foi fazer um pouco de yoga. Yoga é uma das minhas coisas preferidas, uma vez que é um ótimo exercício para se fazer de manhã (e eu adoro ambas as coisas) Depois tomei o pequeno-almoço, que foi super simples, mas não me importei porque de seguida o almoço foi bastante grande e bom, com a minha mãe em casa. E obviamente tive bolo, e pude morder a vela, o que foi bom (não sei se vocês fazem isso no vosso país).

Later on, after the afternoon of presents (from my mom, dad and sister, oh, and actually my friends that went to my house a couple of days before to give me it), it was already dinner time. And on this meal time, me, my dad and sister went out to eat on the restaurant Coyo Taco (Príncipe Real), it was a very small, chilled place for you to have some little mexican foods, fingerfoods, and drink. Which is exactly what I enjoy.

Lastly, we took some photos on the walkway, near all those christmas decorations and lights, and went home. And we talked, laughed, smiled, I just felt "accomplishly" happy at the end of the day.

~~

Mais tarde, depois da tarde de presentes (da minha mãe, pai e irmã, oh, e também de amigos porque eles chegaram a ir à minha casa para me entregá-los uns dias antes), chegou-se a altura do jantar. E nesta refeição, eu, a minha irmã e o meu pai fomos comer fora ao restaurante Coyo Taco (no Príncipe Real), que era um espaço pequeno, relaxado, bom para comer os petiscos mexicanos, e beber. O que é exatamente o que eu gosto.

Por último, tirámos ainda algumas fotos no passeio, ao pé das decorações e luzes de natal, e fomos para casa. E falamos, rimos, sorrimos, e eu senti-me "realizadamente" feliz no final do dia.








you can find some of the stores of my clothes on my instagram

0 comments