APRIL Outfit | Planner


Because I thought making this idea into a series, here it is the april outfit according to my agenda. Obviously, since we all have to be in quarantine, I tried to turn the outfit into a at-home type of look. Here in Portugal it's actually kind of cold and rainy, but if in your country it's hot and sunny, you are lucky.
~~
Uma vez que eu pensei em tornar esta ideia numa serie de posts, aqui está o outfit de abril de acordo com a minha agenda. Obviamente, porque estamos em quarentena, eu tentei torná-lo num visual de andar em casa. Aqui em Portugal, actualmente, está frio e chuva, mas se no vosso país está sol e calor, vocês têm sorte.


Actually, in the page, I couldn't really see what type of pants or jeans she was wearing, however because I was turning it into a stay-at-home visual I went for something comfy, like some pair of sweatpants. 
I did add the hat and bag but then I took it out because it didn't make much sense really. Instead I put on a warm neutral cardigan, seeing that, again, I was cold.
~~
Por acaso, nesta página, eu não conseguia ver muito bem as calças que ela estava a usar, no entanto visto que eu tornei num outfit de casa eu optei por algo mais confortável, como um par de calças de fato de treino.
Eu adicionei a mala e o chapéu mas depois tirei porque não fazia muito sentido. Por outro lado, troquei por um casaco de malha de cor neutra, pois, como disse, estava frio.


Top - H&M  (similar here) | Sweatpants - Bershka (option here) | Cardigan - Primark (similar here) | Hair clips - Childhood goodies (similar here)





0 comments