Webcam Makeup | Online Classes


Hello! Hope you all are fine and well. Oh, and of course staying at home, obviously. And speaking of that, since we all have to be in quarantine, you already can guess that the future posts are going to be in favor that, so as this.
As you probably know, and maybe you too, I have online classes, and believe it or not, some teachers want us to have the webcam on, so I have to look minimalistically good.
~~
Olá! Espero que estejam todos bem, e claro, em casa. E falando sobre isso, uma vez que estamos em quarentena, podem já esperar que os futuros posts vão ser em favor disso, tal como este.
Como podem adivinhar, e se calhar também vocês, eu estou a ter aulas online, e acreditem ou não, alguns professores pedem para ligarmos a câmara, então eu tenho de estar minimamente apresentável.


For that I really just put on the bare minimals: like, concealer under the eyes; a bit of eyeshadow, to give a bit of depth; a bit of blush, if I feel like I need a bit more colour; and finally, curl my lashes and put on mascara. Not forgetting before this my skincare routine.
~~
Para isso eu apenas ponho o básico: como, o corretor debaixo dos olhos; um pouco de sombra, para dar um pouco de profundidade; um pouquinho de blush, se sentir que preciso de cor; e finalmente, enrolo as minha pestanas e adiciono rímel. Não esquecendo antes de fazer a minha rotina de pele.


The products that I use change, obviously. But what I normally go for is my day-to-day concealer, Essence Camouflage + Matt; the blush is from MeMeMe! Blush me! box - coral; for the eyeshadow I actually use a bronzer, Kiko Milano perfecting bronzer; the mascara is a L'Oreal one, Paris Mega Volume Collagene 24.
~~
Os produtos que eu uso vão mudando, óbvio. Mas o que eu normalmente uso é o meu corretor do dia-a-dia, Essence Camouflage +Matt; o blush é da MeMeMe! Blush me! box - coral; em relação à sombra na realidade é um bronzer, Kiko Milano perfecting bronzer; o rímel é da L'Oreal, Paris Mega Volume Collagene 24.




0 comments