March Outfit According to my Agenda

In the beginning of this year, as you know, one of my goals is to be more organize and have a more productive routine; so to help me with that I got an agenda. Curiously in my planner, which month it has girl, a bit of fashion, so I decided to recreat this month outfit according to the image that my planner has.
~~

No início deste ano, como sabem, um dos meus objetivos é ser mais organizada e ter uma rotina mais produtiva; então para me ajudar obtive uma agenda. Curiosamente o meu planner tem em cada mês uma rapariga, um pouco de moda, por causa disso decidi recrear o visual deste mês de acordo com a imagem que está na minha agenda.


I tried my best even to match the colour of the page to the wall I was shooting in, hopefully you appreciate that. Oh, and I chose the one that fitted my style the best, but if you want to see the other one let me know.
Honestly, it wasn't that difficult to come up with a similar thing. The all outfit is pretty simple and a day-to-day look. Nonetheless I had to opt in certain details; like, I went for slouchy jeans and not wide pants, I had a similar colour turtleneck but it wasn't crop top so.., and for the shoes I thought sneakers were the best and nude ones so it wouldn't compromise the outfit too much.
~~
Eu tentei o meu melhor até na cor da parede que tentei que fosse parecida com a da página, espero que valorizem isso. Oh, e eu escolhi o visual que mais ia ao encontro do meu estilo, mas se quiserem ver o outro digam-me.
Honestamente, não foi difícil chegar ao resultado final. O outfit no geral é bastante simples e um visual do dia-a-dia. No entanto, eu tive de optar em alguns detalhes: por exemplo, eu fui por umas calças de ganga slouchy e não por calças largas, eu até tinha uma blusa de cor mais semelhante mas não era curta então.., e para os sapatos eu pensei que ténis seria melhor e uns nudes para que não comprometesse demasiado o look.

 Blouse - Pull&Bear (similar here) | Belt - Primark (Similar here) | Jeans - Pull&Bear (similar here) |
Sneakers - Nike Air Max Thea




0 comments