TWO DAYS | HAVANA LOOKS

Last week, I really couldn't post because I was in Cuba, both Havana and Varadero. Unfornately it wasn't the best weather there, but I still enjoyed the beach, the culture, the streets, the cuban mood...
Back in Portugal, I'm here to show you my two looks that I used in Havana, that I really think they were comfortable and super nice to wear there - also keep in mind that on this trip I decided to re-use a lot of my clothing.
~~
Na semana passada, eu não podia mesmo postar porque eu estava em Cuba, tanto em Havana como Varadero. Infelizmente não estava muito bom tempo lá, mas mesmo assim aproveitei a praia, a cultura, as ruas, o estado de espírito cubano... 
Já de volta a Portugal, estou aqui para vos mostrar os meus dois looks, que eu realmente acredito que são confortáveis e super bonitos, de Havana. Tenham em mente que eu tentei reutilizar muitas das minhas roupas.


D A Y  1 - Tour Bus and on foot
It was a bit wind at times, that's way I put some shorts underneath, but in some parts of the day it was really bright sun upon us, so this looks can give you mixed feelings. Also at the end of the day it actually rained but at the same time it wasn't that cold, it just "tropical" rain.
~~
D I A 1 - Excursão num autocarro e a pé.
Esteve um pouco de vento, por isso é que pus uns calções por baixo, mas em algumas partes do dia o sol estava a brilhar tão forte, por isso este visual pode-vos dar sentimentos contraditórios. E também, no final do dia, choveu um bocado mas ao mesmo tempo não estava assim tão frio, era apenas chuva "tropical".

 Top - Tally Weijl | Skirt - Bershka | Sneakers - Tommy Hilfiger 



D A Y 2 - Morning on the streets/alleys
Since after lunch we had to take the bus to Varadero, we tried to enjoy the sunny morning at max. Super relax outfit, a true tourist but with my own style - flowy overalls and my tote bag. Again we were so lucky on that day because we could enjoy the food, the good weather, and the colours surrounding us.
~~
D I A 2 - Manhã nas ruas/ruelas
Uma vez que de manhã tínhamos que apanhar o autocarro para Varadero, tentamos ao máximo aproveitar a manhã soalheira. Outfit super relaxado, uma verdadeira turista mas com o meu estilo pessoal - jardineiras de tecido e a minha mala de pano. Outra vez, nós tivemos muita sorte naquele dia porque conseguimos saborear a comida, sentir o bom tempo, e absorvermo-nos nas cores da cidade.

 T-Shirt - Primark | Overalls - Stradivarius | Shoes - Toms | Sunglasses - Forever21 | Totebag - 'gifted'






0 comments