Stay at Home Photoshoot I

As we all are starting to feel a bit bored at home, because we do not have anything new to do, I thought of giving you something new to do, and with some examples/ideas for you to recreate (maybe). I'm talking about of planning a whole day for you to get dress and undress. Create a whole set around your house to do a photoshoot. And with that you can take a lot of photos - for instagram.
~~
Como é normal, todos nós começamos a sentir-nos um pouco aborrecidos em casa, porque já não temos nada para fazer, então eu pensei em dar-vos algo novo para fazer, e com alguns exemplos/ideias para vocês recrearem (talvez). Estou a falar de planear um dia inteiro para vestir e despir. Criar um cenário à volta da vossa casa e fazer uma sessão de fotos. E com isso tirar imensas fotos - para o instagram.


I also took a lot of inspiration of other photos that I found on pinterest. So you probably can find the "originals" there. I leave here my sister's photos, we did this idea together, because some of them actually turn out pretty good. Keep in mind that all these photos were took with the iPhone 8 and they are edited.
~~
Eu também obtive muita inspiração de outras fotos do pinterest. Então vocês provavelmente podem encontrar as "originais" lá. Eu deixo aqui também fotos da minha irmã, nós fizemos isto juntas, porque algumas ficaram mesmo boas. Tenham em mente que todas as fotos foram tiradas no iPhone 8 e também estão editadas.




 These photos are just a part of them, what I really mean is that this is only part one, so I'm probably going to do a part two, but if you really want it let me know, please.



0 comments