University Student Makeup

Hello darlings! A university student here.
Well, kinda, I sure don't look like one but I bet you I'm on a university, definitely. This post I'm writing right now is a variation of the "School Makeup Routine" or something like that. In high school, at least I was like that, I tended to do a more simple makeup, because, or I didn't have time or  I just didn't want to get too much attention. In College things are different, in my case, I do have time and I want, a little bit, of attention - I wanna look good.
So, with that said, here it is the products I use to do the makeup, and the makeup itself.

~
Hello darlings! Estudante universitária aqui.
Bem, quase, eu não pareço muito com uma mas eu aposto com vocês que eu estou na universidade. Este post que estou a escrever é uma variação de "A minha maquilhagem de escola" ou algo assim. No secundário, pelo menos quanto a mim, eu tendia a fazer uma maquilhagem simples, porque, ou não tinha tempo ou apenas porque não queria muita atenção. Na faculdade as coisas são diferentes, no meu caso, eu tenho tempo e eu quero, um pouquinho, de atenção - gosto de mostrar a boa maquilhagem.
Então, com isso dito, aqui fica os produtos que eu uso para fazê-la, e a maquilhagem num todo.

Kiko Rebel Romantic Perfecting bronzer
Maybelline New YorkFit Me! Concealer
Maybelline New YorkBrow Drama Sculpting Eyebrow Mascara


 IN DOORS:


OUTSIDE (w/phone): 
Quick side note, Am I the only one that start to recognize a special thing about my near eye signs.


OUTSIDE (w/camera):


I know, I know, very simple for some people, but that's my cup of tea/makeup. I never do something super out of the warm tones and neutrals, just if it's a really special night or day. This makeup is a "feel good" makeup, that looks good in every lighting, plus easy a it's almost a makeup no makeup with a lot of glow, I guess.
~
Eu sei, eu sei, super simples para algumas pessoas, mas está é a minha praia em maquilhagem. Eu nunca faço nada super fora dos tons quentes e neutros, só se for um dia ou noite especial. Esta maquilhagem é uma do género "sentir-se bem", que fica bem em todos os tipos de luzes, e mais é fácil, quase uma maquilhagem não maquilhagem, com muito brilho, eu acho.


 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments