Rocking Middle Part

Hello! How are you doing?
If you regularly check on my photos or have seen some, two things (in this purpose) can happen. You know that I naturally part my hair side ways, more exact on the left, and you may already seen some pictures of mine already with this new style that I'm about to show you.
Honestly, I just wanna some opinions in this, if it looks good or not, because I've been using it non-stop, and also to give you inspiration to try new things, keep in mind that I had never done this in like 10 years (not to mention for me to do a photoshoot - was another reason).

~

Hello! Como é que estão?
Se vocês estão atentos às minhas fotos ou se já viram algumas, duas coisas podem saber. Sabem que eu naturalmente separo o meu cabelo de lado, mais exatamente à esquerda, e podem já ter visto fotografias minhas com este novo estilo que eu estou prestes a vos mostrar.
Honestamente, eu só quero algumas opiniões, se me fica bem ou não, porque eu até ando a fazer isto sem parar, e claro para vos inspirar um pouco a tentar coisas novas, tenham em mente que eu já não penteava o cabelo assim há, se calhar, 10 anos (sem deixar de mencionar que assim fiz um photoshoot).



 This new "hairstyle" I've been choosing is simply style it in the middle. I don't know if it's just me or you can recognize it as well, but I feel like the middle part actually suits me well, not just enhance my curls, that have been better than ever, but it compliments my face and just gives me an, overall, sophisticated look, more put together and I feel so much more classy. 
In this scenery I opted for a more rock vibe, in terms of my outfit, but again goes well with the hairstyle because turns into a classic rock complete look. I thought that the lights of the city blended with the sunset sky would definitely highlight the atmosphere I wanted to represent.
~
Este novo "penteado" que eu tenho escolhido é simplesmente utilizá-lo com o risco no meio. Eu não sei se é apenas eu que sinto, ou se vocês também o reconhecem mas eu acho que o risco ao meio combina até comigo. Não apenas realça os meu caracóis, que têm estado melhor que nunca, mas também complementa o meu rosto e dá-me um look sofisticado, mais bem composto e eu sinto-me tão elegante.
Neste cenário eu optei por vibe mais rock, no que conta ao outfit, mas outra vez ficam bem com esta maneira de arranjar o cabelo, torna-o num visual completo rock elegante. Eu pensei que as luzes da cidade misturadas com o céu de pôr-do-sol, destacaria a atmosfera que eu queria representar.



  I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited some.

2 comments