RECONNECT: Casual Lunch

Hello! Long time no see, it's been too long. 
But, finally, I have my computer fixed, after 1 month I was able to get him and he's working perfectly (what it should). Because of this, unfortunate, obstacle I'm late in about 6 posts now. No worries though, well... I don't know if it will be boring for you however I really want to, and believe that what I had planned it's important in some way. So, in this few weeks, rather than post only once a week I will be posting more times, don't ask me how many, I'm not certain on that. Hopefully I will end "this" schedule before April starts (fingers crossed).

~

Hello! Há quanto tempo, já faz imenso tempo.
Mas, finalmente, eu tenho o meu computador reparado, e, depois de 1 mês, eu consegui obtê-lo e está a funcionar perfeitamente (o que deveria). Por causa deste, infeliz, obstáculo estou atrasado em cerca de 6 posts, agora. Mas não se preocupem, bem ... Eu não sei se vai ser chato para vocês, mas eu quero mesmo, e acredito que o que eu planeei será importante de alguma forma. Então, nestas semanas, em vez de postar apenas uma vez por semana, irei postar mais vezes, não me perguntem quantas, não tenho a certeza disso. Ultima coisa, eu espero que termine "este" calendário antes de abril começar (dedos cruzados).


The other day me and super close friend decided to have a lunch together to catch up on things where we left off, since we have different routines, sometimes we don't get to have much time together as we wanted to.
It's was super casual, we talk until our mouths got dry, we laughed our butts off, and more than that we reinforce our bond of seven years. From time to time, it's good to do this (advice).
~
No outro dia, eu e uma amiga super chegada decidimos ir almoçar juntas para retomar as coisas onde nós as tínhamos deixado, uma vez que nós temos rotinas diferentes, algumas vezes é difícil passarmos tempo juntas como nós gostaríamos.
Foi super casual, nós falamos de tudo e todos, ri-mos até não conseguirmos respirar, e mais do que isso, reforçamos a nossa ligação de sete anos. De tempo em tempo é muito bom fazer isso (aconselho-vos).


 We had burguers, not because it's the usual, was because I really want to go to this place for so long, so she did this favor for me. And it was delicious. Super nice people, good environment, the weather in that day was phenomenal - later on was a bit windy but during the meal was five stars. 
~
Comemos hambúrgueres, não porque é o habitual, mas sim porque eu queria mesmo ir a este sitio, então ela fez me este favor. E estava delicioso. Pessoas simpáticas, bom ambiente, o tempo nesse dia estava fenomenal - mais tarde estava um pouco de vento mas durante a refeição, 5 estrelas.


 Finally, we took a walk to a near park and sat there talking even more, showing new things to one another, telling stories that we missed about each other and took "amazing" photos - we had some fun with the snapchat filters. Not gonna lie.
Around 5p.m we said our goodbyes and I went home, for some final alone time. :)
~
Finalmente, nós andamos um pouco para um parque perto, sentamo-nos lá a falar ainda mais, a mostrar coisas novas sobre nós, contamos histórias que perdemos uma da outra e tirámos fotos "fantásticas" - divertimo-nos com os filtros do snapchat. Não vou mentir.
Por voltas das 17h, despedimo-nos e cada uma foi para sua casa, para termos um último tempo sozinhas :)


Be sure to always treat yourself, as well as your friendships - they are one of the most important things you can have, don't let go.
~ Trata de ti todos os dias, tal como as tuas amizades - porque essas são uma das coisas mais preciosas que tu podes ter, não deixes escapar.


I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Love to my friend Gui Gonçalves .

0 comments