Sophisticated Dungarees

Hello! Finally back, kinda, the reason I've been away this past week was because my computer needed some repairing so I didn't have any good device to upload anything. Today I was lucky since my sister is doing other stuff and let me borrow her computer for this post.

Putting that aside, today's reading is about my new developed taste in fashion. However the only bigger difference is me in skirts because the other objects it's definitely me. Plus, this is my approach on a good outfit for a date or Valentine's Day, since it's coming. 

~
Olá! Finalmente de volta, mais ou menos, a razão pela qual eu estive fora a semana passada foi pelo facto que o meu computador foi para arranjo então fiquei sem aparelho bom para postar. Hoje tive sorte porque a minha irmã ficou a fazer outras coisas e deixou me utilizar o computador dela.

Pondo isso de parte, a leitura de hoje é sobre o meu gosto desenvolvido na moda. No entanto a única diferença maior é mesmo eu em saias porque o resto é mesmo "eu". E mais, esta é a minha abordagem em um bom outfit para um encontro ou o Dia de São Valentim.

Top - Tezenis
Dungarees - Bershka
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Stradivarius
Coat - Primark
Necklace - Vintage

 To compose this outfit was, actually, pretty easy since it's something that I now wear regularly but not just that. I always get inspired by what I see and how other people dress, once I bought the dungarees I knew right away that was this way I wanted to style it.
Dungarees are something we always associated with the words "simple", "basic", "easy", "relaxed" and even maybe remind you of "farm", yes, I know... Nonetheless the way I want to show to people it's not that but, yes, has something I put some work on and a look that shows elegance and even a little bit of fancy but keeping the difficulty low and that keeps me comfortable.
With that said, I opted first for a turtleneck because nothing looks more sophisticated than that and since it's still cold outside we need to keep ourselves warm. For that last part, as well, we need for sure a coat. Here in Portugal it's not that cold so a fluffy lightweight white coat was what I thought ideal, personally I think white is such a pure and clean colour that always reminds me of something polished. Lastly, the shoes are important, I couldn't wear whatever, it couldn't be sneakers for sure, and as for comfort high heels were a no-no. There for the only remaining shoes were actually shoes or boots (depends on your taste, but boots honestly would look good here).
~
Para compor este outfit foi, por acaso, bastante fácil uma vez que é algo que já vesti regularmente mas não apenas. Eu inspiro-me muito no que vejo ao meu redor como também como os outros se vestem, então assim que comprei estas jardineiras eu soube logo como é que eu as queria utilizar.
 Jardineiras são algo que associamos às palavras "simples", "básico", "fácil", "relaxado" e até pode vos lembrar de "campo", sim, eu sei... No entanto a maneira como eu me quero apresentar para as pessoas não é assim, mas sim, como algo que eu pus algum trabalho e que pareça elegante e até mesmo um pouco chique mas mantendo a dificuldade baixa e que me deixe comfortável.
Com isto dito, eu optei por uma gola alta porque não há nada mais sofisticado, e uma vez que ainda está frio nós precisamos de estar quentes. Para essa última parte, é necessário também um casaco. Aqui em Portugal o frio não é muito por isso, um casaco fofo, de peso leve, e branco, achei que era o ideal. Pessoalmente eu acho que o branco é uma cor que expressa pureza, e limpeza, assim sendo dá um toque polido ao visual. Por último os sapatos, não poderia calçar qualquer coisa, nem podia ser ténis nem saltos altos, por causa da parte de estar comfortável. Então a última coisa que resta é literalmente sapatos ou botas (depende do que gostamos, mas botas honestamente ficariam muito bem aqui).



I hope you enjoyed it :)


And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments