3 Basic Haul Pieces


First of all, sorry for not posting last Sunday is just some things came up and I didn't have time to photograph...
This year, I'm going to be honest, I haven't done much shopping in the sales, however there are some pieces that I feel like that no matter how much I have at home I still have to buy more, not because I like to spend but it's something I wear/use a lot. That's why I'm here to show you MY 3 crucial pieces.
~
Primeiramente, peço desculpa por não ter postado no domingo passado, é só que algumas coisas apareceram e não tive tempo de fotografar...
Este ano, honestamente, não fiz ainda muitas compras nos saldos, contudo aqui ficam algumas peças que eu sinto que são bastante essenciais, e que por mais eu tenha em casa eu volto a comprar, não porque eu gosto de gastar mas porque eu realmente visto/uso muito. É por isso que vos mostro agora as MINHAS 3 peças cruciais. 



#1 Striped Top

  This type of pieces are what I wear the most, and for me is so easy to pair as well as to layer. Are my ultimate fundamental tops, not only long sleeve but short too. I can said I do have some similars, the difference is really just the colours. Since I'm into warm colours, such as is demonstrated - red, dust pink, brown - I decided this would be a good purchase. It's from Pimkie and it was only 5€.
~
Este tipo de peças são o que eu mais visto, e para mim é realmente fácil de conjugar como também de acrescentar camadas. São os tops mais fundamentais. não apenas em manga comprida como em curta. Eu admito que tenho algumas similares, a diferença é as cores. Uma vez que estou a gostar das cores quentes, como é demonstrado - vermelho, rosa velho, castanho - eu decidi que esta camisola seria uma boa compra. É da Pimkie, e foram apenas 5€.



#2 Mom Jeans
 
Doesn't matter how many times people say I have too much it will never be that many for me. Definitively this type of jeans are the ones that I like the most to see in myself, I believe that they fit how clothes should, and plus, is so favorable to my body type, I think. Nonetheless, even though I may or may not have too many, I didn't have any black ones so I needed, manly because I wanted ones for about 2 years now. Yes! And this ones had the lining in white which I found peculiar.
From Pull&Bear, 16€.
~
Não interessa quantas vezes me digam que eu já tenho demasiadas, para mim nunca serão muitas. Definitivamente este tipo de calças são aquelas que eu mais gosto de ver em mim, eu acredito que elas me assentam como a roupa deveria, e mais, eu acho que favorecem bastante o meu tipo de corpo. No entanto, tendo ou não muitas, eu nunca comprei umas pretas então eu precisava, principalmente porque eu já queria umas há, provavelmente, 2 anos. Sim! E estas tinham uma linha branca o que eu achei peculiar. Da Pull&Bear, 16€.



#3 Bag

The Ant Man figure is not included, ok?
What I found curious in this bag, as you may guess, it's the strap, not is just wide and yellow, is reversible, which means I also have the pinky colour for my use. Oh, and you can change the strap if you want. And this type of straps are in style right now.
The rest is really basic, a normal small black bag from H&M that costed me 8€.
~
A figurinha do Ant-Man não está incluída, ok?
O que eu achei curioso nesta mala, como podem adivinhar, foi a alça, como não é apenas larga e amarela, é reversível, o que quer dizer que a cor rosinha também se pode utilizar. Oh, e vocês também podem mudar a alça da própria mala. E este tipo de alças está muito na moda, agora.
O resto é básico, uma mala normal pequena e preta, da H&M que me custou 8€. 




Tell me now in the comments which pieces are, to you, the ones that you have to buy no matter what. Or just let me know if you already made some shopping in these sales.
~
Digam-me agora nos comentários quais são aquelas peças que vocês têm, independentemente de tudo, comprar/aproveitar a promoção. Ou apenas refiram se já fizeram compras nestes saldos.


I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took some of the photos.

0 comments