Friends Night Out

Who thought my first look post on the blog would be me without makeup? And with a new haircut? Nobody. But that's how things work. 
Ok, ok... So for today's post I'll show you a simple Winter look. Since it was for a bar night it's not that casual, however if you want I can totally make it happen, I'm up for the challenge.

~
Quem diria que o meu primeiro post de look seria comigo sem maquilhagem? E com um novo corte de cabelo? Ninguém. Mas é assim que as coisas funcionam.
Ok, ok... Então para o post de hoje eu irei-vos mostrar um look de Inverno simples. Uma vez que foi uma noite de bar não é propriamente casual, no entanto se quiserem eu posso, totalmente, fazer isso acontecer, estou preparada para me por à prova. 

Knitwear - H&M (Similar here Bershka)
Skirt - Bershka (Could work as well Mango)
Tights - Primark
Boots - Stradivarius (Very close Stradivarius)

When you look at what I put together you may think it's not that good, or even "appropriate". The struggle here, to be honest, is the fact that is winter so you're going to be out and it's cold, nonetheless it appears fashionable, and you can have a good, comfortable night with that put on.
Because it was cold I put a simple shirt underneath the knitwear just to hug my body better and keep me warm, but because, usually, inside the bar it's hot you can totally can take it out.
Another change you can make it's modify the tights for some more transparent, and still good if not even better. If you're not a skirt type of gal, which I wasn't, go for some skinny jeans, and you will still look good, fashion and with high heels anything kind of puts together it self.
~
Quando olham para o que eu arranjei podem pensar que não é assim tão bom, ou até "apropriado". O problema aqui, para ser sincera, é que é inverno então irá estar frio, no entanto parece elegante, e conseguem ter uma noite confortável e boa com este visual.
Visto que está frio eu optei por colocar uma blusa simples interior apenas para abraçar o meu corpo melhor e assim manter-me mais quente, mas porque, usualmente, dentro dos bares está calor podem com certeza retirar essa peça.
Outra mudança é a escolha de trocarem as collants por umas mais transparentes, e continuam com um look lindo se não ainda melhor. Se não são um tipo de rapariga que gosta de usar saias, o que eu também não era, optem por umas skinny jeans, e terão uma apresentação também elegante, boa e com os saltos altos tudo se junta, num só, sozinho.



 I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments