RELAUNCH: 2018 RECAP

What can I say? I'm sorry, I can't even call this a break or hiatus, it was a complete year off. However I'm here to start again, I am ready. So what about we put this in the past and continue where we left of? Are you good with that? Hope it's a yes.
Since I've been a year away from the blog, and in case you don't follow me on instagram (which you should), you wouldn't know what happen in my life and where I stand now, so, I'm going to do a recap of the previous year, which is 2018 of course.

~
O que posso eu dizer? Desculpem, eu nem posso chamar isto de pausa ou hiatus, foi mesmo um ano ausente. No entanto estou aqui agora, pronta! E que tal pormos isto no passado, e começarmos onde deixamos? Estão bem com isso? Espero que seja um sim.
Uma vez que estive um ano desaparecida do blog, e no caso de não me seguirem no instagram (o qual deviam), vocês não devem saber o que aconteceu e onde tudo agora está, então, eu vou fazer uma recapitulação do ano passado, que é 2018 claramente.



J A N U A R Y

  • I changed houses
  • And went to see a theater


 F E B R U A R Y

  • It was Magicians Premiere in Portugal
  • My mom's birthday
  • And had a school trip


M A R C H

  • New haircut
  • Smiles with friends
  • And "The Strangers" Premiere



A P R I L

  • My dad was at home
  • I had my poem exposed
  • And I started loving my face without makeup



 M A Y 

  • Was time for Vintage shopping
  • Niall Horan's Concert in Portugal
  • And I bought my firsts funko pops


J U N E
  • Rock In Rio
  • And getting ready for Prom, as well as PROM


J U L Y 
  • NOS Alive
  • And Summer Holidays: Mexico




A U G U S T

  • The Sweet Art Museum
  • And hanging out with friends



S E P T E M B E R

  • I went to an outside cinema
  • It was my time to enter university
  • And I made some new friends



 O C T O B E R

  • I visited the oceanary
  • My style changed a little bit
  • And it was Halloween, mostly for my sister



 N O V E M B E R

  • "Robin Hood"'s Premiere
  • And just joke around with friends
  • Plus study 



 D E C E M B E R 

  • Bowling
  • My first brunch
  • Sister's birthday
  • Obviously, my 18th birthday
  • Plus my first time in a bar
  • And CHRISTMAS





 What did you think? Pretty different or just a good one? Tell me how was yours, I wanna know.
Don't forget, this year is for real, I'm going to try to post once a week, let's be realistic here!

I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments