Cozy at Home


 I had this idea of combining a photoshoot with a real day-to-day life routine. This is not exactly how things happend neither happend everyday, but it's true to that days I'm feeling more intellectual, or just feeling like I want to space out, just be in my own world without all the electronics, and maybe be more productive on my mind.
In my basic routine I like to keep it simple, clear and with that scent of warmth and coziness. Late afternoons or early mornings are just a must for me, it's that exact times that I like to be reading a book, or listening to music, or even just looking outside with a good hot cocoa or tea, depends on my mood, in my hands and just have that sense of relieve and happiness fill my body. It's a wonderful time to reflect about myself, life or maybe on the contrary, completly forget everything mean around me and focus on goals, stories, scnearios... Whatever I feel like it.
Usually I set my mood to something really slow, that the time can keep up because it passes so quick, something I can enjoy, taste in my mouth that I find delicious. Generally, my music is slow, intimate and with a pleasant vibe, probably korean now. My clothes it's the most comfortable thing you can find, sometimes less is more, I guess. My makeup is up to none, and a plus is a blanket. 
These days is what I live for, these moments it's truly what molds me, makes me sane and gives me the strength to keep going, accomplish my goals and love myself. These hours is for you to treat yourself.
~
Eu tive esta ideia de combinar um photoshoot com uma rotina real do meu dia-a-dia. Isto não é exatamente como as coisas acontecem nem acontecem todos os dias, mas é fiel àqueles dias que me sinto mais intelectual ou apenas necessito de fugir "daqui", apenas estar no meu mundo sem todos aqueles electrónicos, e talvez ser mais produtiva na minha mente.
Na minha rotina básica eu gosto de manter tudo simples, limpo e com um cheiro quente e acolhedor. Tardes tardias ou manhãs madrugadoras são uma obrigação para mim, é nestes tempos exatos que gosto de estar a ler um livro, ouvir música, ou apenas olhar para o horizonte com um bom chocolate quente ou chá, depende do meu espírito, nas mãos e sentir aquela sensação de alívio e felicidade encher-me o corpo. É um tempo único para refletir sobre mim, a vida ou talvez o contrário e completamente esquecer o que me rodeia e focar-me nos objetivos, histórias, cenários...
Usualmente eu posiciono o meu humor para algo lento, o que o tempo não acompanha e passa demasiado rápido, algo que posso apreciar, saborear na minha boca e acho delicioso. Geralmente, a minha música é calma, intima e com um vibe agradável, provavelmente coreana agora. A minha roupa é aquilo que encontrar mais confortável, às vezes menos é mais. Maquilhagem, é até nada, e um bónus é uma manta fofa. 
Estes dias é aquilo que eu vivo para. estes momentos são sinceramente o que me moldam, tornam-me sã e chegam a dar-me forças para continuar, concretizar os meus objetivos e amar-me. Estas horas são para tratar de nós próprios.


  I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx


Credits to my sister, @danixinhahhh, that took all the photos and edited some.







0 comments