Morning Yoga Routine


Namaste /ˈnʌməsteɪ/

  1. 1.
    a respectful greeting said when giving a namaskar (gesture of respect).

Hello! And before anything thank you for being here even when I wasn't. I liked to start this post like this nor just because it's, kind of, the theme of the post but because we need to show gratitude everyday.
One thing that I learned through my life and that I decided to dedicate more this year was to focus a bit more on my inner self as well as to show passion, and acknowledgment towards others. So for that I started to devote some time of my morning to do yoga, one of the many ways to thank the world, to take out all the negative feelings out of you and replenish with good thoughts, to begin the day energized and with a clear mind.
~
Hello! E antes de começar quer-vos agradecer por estarem sempre comigo mesmo quando eu não estou. Eu gostaria de começar assim o post não pelo simples facto de que o post é, mais ou menos, dentro desse tema mas também porque devemos mostrar gratidão todos os dias.
Uma coisa que aprendi durante a minha vida e que decidi me dedicar mais este ano é focar-me mais no meu interior como também mostrar mais paixão, e reconhecimento para com os outros. Então, para isso, eu comecei a devotar algum do meu tempo da minha manhã para fazer yoga, uma das muitas maneiras de agradecer ao mundo, de retirar todos os sentimentos negativos e reabastecer com positivos, e como consequência começar o dia com energia e com uma mente limpa.



In the morning, while doing my yoga I don't use background music, I started with but as I gone along I begin to recognize that listening to your surroundings, which is the music of the nature, is way better to concentrate on yourself and on what you're here for, way peaceful. Since I do yoga on my balcony I have that advantage plus some more, as to feel the wind blow, the sun beggining to warm my body as to many others. If you don't have one I advise you to maybe open your windows, it may work similar.
My yoga routine kick off with the video I show you above, but as I got more comfortable and strong, I complemented that routine with other poses of my choice, so now my routine as changed a bit. However I think this is a good video (routine) if you are starting now, and maybe then advanced to something more.
One last thing, I always initiate my mornings with yoga, and before and after I put my right foot on the mat I thank the atmosphere itself ("namaste").
~
De manhã, enquanto estou a fazer o meu yoga, eu não uso música de fundo, eu comecei por utilizar mas posteriormente apercebi-me que ouvir os nossos arredores, que é a música da natureza, é muito melhor para nos concentrar-mos em nós mesmos e no que estamos aqui para fazer, muito mais relaxante. Uma vez que eu faço yoga no meu terraço eu tenho essa vantagem e mais algumas, como por exemplo sentir o sopro do vento, o sol a começar a aquecer o meu corpo, como mais alguns. Se não têm essa oportunidade, algo semelhante será vocês abrirem as janelas do espaço onde estão.
Eu comecei esta rotina com o video que vos mostro em cima, mas quando fiquei mais confortável e forte, complementei-a com outras poses da minha escolha, então agora a minha rotina mudou um pouco. No entanto, eu acredito que este video é muito bom se estão a começar agora, e talvez, mais tarde, avancem para algo mais complexo.
Última coisa, eu todos os dias começo o meu dia com yoga, e antes e depois de colocar o meu pé direito no tapete, eu agradeço à atmosfera ("namaste").



  I hope you enjoyed it :)

And... Talk to you on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments