Mythical Creature - Halloween Idea

Helloo!
I feel like I always start my post like this, ugh... But I'm sorry for didn't post this week, but as you may know by the previous post I had my exams week so I had a lot on my mind.
Nevertheless, I'm back and ready for Halloween, which actually is the subject of this post! I'm super excited because it's a makeup idea, and in a long time I don't do nothing similiar to this. It took me a little bit of time, but I think is worth it.
I'm not gonna let you wait any longer so, let's go!
If you want to know how I did this just keep reading...

~

Eu sinto que começo sempre os posts assim, ugh... Mas desculpem por não postar esta semana, mas como devem sabem pelo meu post anterior, eu tive a minha semana de exames e tinha muito na minha mente.
Porém, estou de volta e pronta para o Halloween, o que é o tema deste post! Eu estou super excitada porque é uma maquilhagem, e eu não faço isso já à algum tempo, nem similar. Levou-me um bocadinho de tempo, mas acho que compensa.
Não vos vou fazer esperar mais então, vamos lá!
Se queres saber como fiz isto, continua a ler...




Before anything else, you need to clean your face, I even exfoliate my face. After that I applied a moisturizer with glow in it, since we're a mystic creature glitter is never enough.
Step 1, bare, almost, face.
~

Antes de mais qualquer coisa, precisas de limpar a tua cara, eu até exfoliei-a. Depois apliquei um creme iluminador, uma vez que somos uma criatura mística, glitter nunca é demais.
Primeiro passo, rosto, quase, limpo.



For a mystic creature one of the most important things is having a smooth and silk face, so for that I applied a luminous foundation as well as a highlighter concealer. And to maintain the brightness I set up the concealer with powder aka baked.
Step 2, foundation, concealer and bake.
~

Para uma criatura mística uma das coisas mais importantes é ter um rosto suave e macio, para isso, apliquei uma base luminosa como também um corretor iluminador. E para manter o brilho eu configurei o corretor com pó compacto aka 'baked'
Segundo passo, base, corretor e 'bake'.



Then, we're going to contour, but not the typical contour. You're going to mix purple and redish pink and apply under your cheek bones and your jawline. For your temple use a bright dark blue. And BLEND.
Step 3, colourful contour.
~

Depois, vamos delinear, mas não é um contorno típico. Vais misturar roxo com rosa avermelhado e aplicar nos ossos das bochechas e na linha do queixo. Para as têmporas usa um azul escuro brilhante. E harmoniza!
Terceiro passo, contorno colorido.



After that, I did my eyebrows, I tried with only purple eyeshadow but it didn't work as I wanna to so I put pink glitter on. Right away I did a pinkinsh smokey eye.
Step 4, eyebrows and eyes.
~

Depois disso, eu fiz as minhas sobrancelhas, eu tentei com apenas sombra roxa mas não resultou como eu queria então eu adicionei brilhantes rosas. Logo a seguir eu fiz um esfumado rosinha.
Quarto passo, sobrancelhas e olhos.



For even more brightness, I add highlighter and more glitter in my cheeks as well as in the iner corner of my eye. But this time silver one.
Step 5, highlighter and more glitter.
~

Para ainda mais brilho, eu pus iluminador e mais brilhantes nas minhas bochechas e também na gota de água do meu olhos. Mas desta vez, glitter prateado.
Quinto passo, iluminador e mais glitter.



For the final step, you're going to put on lipstick, and of course on that is either pink or purple, I choose a purple/galatic one.
Oh, and I leave it there a photo of my more essential makeup.
Last step, lipstick.
~

Para o último passo, vamos preencher os nossos lábios, e pode ser um batom ou rosa ou roxo, eu optei por um lilás/galáctico.
Oh, e deixo uma foto de alguma maquilhagem mais essencial.
Último passo, batom.



And now, for the moment that you all have been looking for... The final result of my makeup idea, which I'm kind of proud may I add, is here. DRUMS PLEASE!
One more thing, in this makeup the lightning is a important factor.
~

E agora, o momento pelo que todos estiveram à espera... O resultado final da minha ideia, o qual estou até muito orgulhosa deixem me adicionar, está aqui. Tambores, por favor!
Mais uma coisa, nesta maquilhagem a luz é um fator importante.




And we came to an end, that's sad but happy as well. I hadn't this in mind, but I thought since I don't have any post about halloween and I don't do a makeup in some time, why not?
So tell me in the comments if you liked it and what are you going to be in halloween? I'm going to be... You have to wait until tomorrow :)
~

E chegamos ao fim, é triste mas feliz também. Eu não tinha isto em mente, mas eu pensei como eu não fiz nenhum post de halloween e não faço uma maquilhagem há algum tempo, porque não?
Então digam-me nos comentários se gostaram, e o que é que vão ser no halloween? Eu vou ser... Tens de esperar até amanhã :)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments