Spiked with Rum

Jacket - Pull&Bear (Similar here or here)
Bodysuit - Forever21
Jeans - Bershka (Similar here)


What really inspired me in this outfit was the lipstick mostly the name, strange right? But that violent fuschia red colour and the name remember me a brutal and vibrant scene, so to not hide that scene I choose something really simple, comfortable and fashionable which also help with the act.
A bodysuit is always a great option for some comfortable look, and black jeans always fit perfectly anyone or anything. The jacket just gives a bit of colour a kind of bright blue but as well a grungy vibe. My hair I left it losse and with my messy curls.
Overall the shining star is the lipstick.  However elgance and charm are one of the priorities of this look.
~

O que realmente me inspirou neste visual foi o batom especialmente o nome, estranho certo? Mas a cor violenta fuschia avermelhada e o nome lembra-me uma cena brutal e vibrante, então para não esconder essa essência, optei por algo muito simples, confortável e com estilo o que ajudou também no ato.
O 'body' é sempre uma boa escolha para um look confortável e calças pretas ficam sempre bem a qualquer pessoa ou coisa. O casaco dá um pouco de cor, um quase azul brilhante mas também um grunge vibe. O meu cabelo deixei-o solto e com os meus caracóis despenteados.
No total a estrela principal é o batom. No entanto elegância e charme são prioridades neste visual.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments