All Seasons Lipstick



 I've been stuggle a lot about what lipstick to wear. I always have that ones that I love but are not that pratical, others have colours too bright, others are so dark that don't much with the weather (that is already a bit dark). But what happend the most to me, is I want to wear a lipstick but is not suitable to the season I'm on. However I've that one that I can wear all year long - Bourjois Rouge Edition 05Brun Boheme. Besides being a really good lipstick, with that moisturize feel and the great pigmention, also have a little bit of colour of which season in one. Being more specific, have that red for Summer, the orange side great for Spring, the brownish light for Fall and the dark shadows for Winter.
The only lipstick that I carry aside from the lipstick I'm using that day, is this one! Plus, it match my eyes so well, which means, brown eyes.
Oh and crazy thing, when is more dark the lipstick tend to be more dark (as you can see in the photo).

 ~

Eu tenho vindo a debater muito sobre que batom utilizar. Eu tenho aqueles que gosto mais mas não são práticos, outros têm cores demasiado vibrantes, outros são demasiado escuros para o tempo (que já está a ficar escuro). Mas, o que mais me acontece, é querer utilizar um batom mas que não se adequa à estação que estou. No entanto, eu tenho um que eu consigo utilizar ao longo de todo o ano - Bourjois Rouge Edition 05Brun Boheme. Além de ser um batom muito bom, com uma leve hidratação e boa pigmentação, também tem um pouco de cada cor de cada estação numa só. Para ser mais clara, tem o vermelho para o Verão, um lado laranja ótimo para a Primavera, uma luz castanha para o Outono e umas sombras escuras para o Inverno. 
O único batom que trago comigo sem ser o que estou a usar nesse dia, é este! Vantagem, combina muito bem com os meus olhos, ou seja, olhos castanhos.
Oh, e uma coisa interessante, quando está mais escuro o batom tende a ficar mais escuro (como podes ver na foto)


I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments