Alcobaça, Portugal Outfits | 2 days

 This year, for some random reason, I've been really eager to travel inside my own country. I don't know if it is because of what I am about to mention, but I feel like, since I know international is less likely to happen several times, more expensive and travel within gives me a similar excitement, I've been really excited to just go for it. Plus, I don't actually know know a lot within Portugal and its hidden gems.

So, my first weekend, which actually were only one night (one and a half days), I went to Alcobaça. Luckly, when I went the weather was pretty nice for the time - not hot, but nice to walk and get to know the city. Combining that with the vibe I get from the location - I've seen photos - here are the two outfits I came up with. 

~~

Este ano, por alguma razão, ando muito ansiosa para viajar dentro do meu país. Não sei bem porquê, talvez porque inconscientemente eu sei que viajar internacionalmente não dá para ser algo regular, para além de ser mais dispendioso, e passear por dentro dá uma excitação semelhante. E tem mesmo me dado muito gosto. Para mais, eu nunca conheci muito de Portugal e as coisas escondidas.

Por isso, a minha primeira saída, que foi apenas uma noite (e um dia e meio), foi a Alcobaça. Felizmente, quando fui o clima estava bastante bom para a altura - não calor, mas bom para visitar o lugar. Combinando isso com a sensação que obtenho do local - já vi fotos - aqui ficam os dois outfits que utilizei.



Day of the car ride | Dia da viagem de carro

For the first day, since I wasn’t going to do much, it was basically the car trip and then we would just enjoy the hotel, I went for something safe, comfortable and my style. There are pieces to have in hand in case something happen, in this case I felt that black pieces should be the way to go. Also because it was a bit gloomy too. Therefore I went for a darker canvas and then added a more “stand-out” piece, which is the shirt with that pattern and a lookalike vest.

~~

Para o primeiro dia, uma vez que não ia fazer muito, era basicamente apenas a viagem de carro e depois iria aproveitar o hotel, decidi por algo seguro, confortável e o meu estilo. Existem peças que é bom ter perto de nós no caso de algo acontecer, neste caso senti que deveriam ser peças pretas. Também porque estava um pouco nublado, condizia mais. Assim sendo, fui para uma tela mais escura e adicionei uma peça mais destaque, que foi a camisa com a aquele padrão no colete a fingir.


Get to know the city day | Dia de conhecer a cidade

I had this outfit in mind, and I totally love how it came out - exactly how I imagined. I truly feel that it goes perfectly with the spirit of the vila. It gives a relax vibe, uses neutral colours that goes with the colours of the city and it is somehow elegant because of the combination of the off the shoulder top and white button up shirt. I used the same sneakers (there was no need for a different pair), even because it matches the colours nicely. On top of that I love the pop of colour that the tote bag gives to the overall look.

~~

Eu tinha este visual em mente e eu adorei o resultado final - era exatamente o que tinha imaginado. Eu realmente acho que combina muito bem com o espírito da vila. Dá um ar relaxado, utiliza cores neutras que se assemelham com as cores da cidade e ao mesmo tempo um ar elegante por causa da combinação da blusa com os ombros de fora e a camisa branca. Utilizei os mesmos ténis (não havia necessidade de outro par), até porque vai ao encontro das cores lindamente. Para além disso, eu adoro o pequeno detalhe de cor que a mala de pano dá ao look, de uma forma em geral.







0 comments