MOTELX '23 week (while also going to work) | vlog

Just like I promised in my previous post, here it is a vlog showing you how my week went: attending MOTELX and at the same time while going to work. Not worth mentioning that it was a chaotic last week.

I do am a bit sad that I couldn't go to that many movies, but I sure made my time there, and what I had, worth it. I experienced for the first time the midnight session! Obviously, I also was very mindful of my time, since I had to keep in mind that I was going to wake up early on the next day. 

My routine one these days were basically wakeup for my usual workout or run training, go to work in the afternoon and speed up to Cinema São Jorge for another day at the cinema festival.

With that said, here are some clips of my nights at MOTELX. If you want to know in detail what I wore and my opinions on the movies I watched, please check out my other post.

~~

Como eu prometi no post anterior, aqui está o meu vlog para vos mostrar como foi a minha semana: a ir ao MOTELX enquanto tinha que trabalhar. Não vale a pena mencionar que foi uma semana caótica.

Estou sim um pouco triste por não ter assistido a mais filmes, mas fiz questão de aproveitar ao máximo o meu tempo lá, e o que tinha. Experienciei pela primeira vez a sessão da meia-noite! Obviamente, tive a atenção às horas, pois sabia que no dia seguinte teria que acordar cedo.

A minha rotina nestes dias foi basicamente acordar cedo para fazer exercício ou correr, ir trabalhar à tarde e logo de seguida por me a andar para o Cinema São Jorge para mais um dia de festival de cinema.

Com isso dito, aqui ficam alguns clipes das minhas noites no MOTELX. Se quiserem saberem em detalhe o que vesti e a minha opinião dos filmes que vi, por favor leiam o outro post.






0 comments