My Everyday makeup at the moment

The longer I keep working and therefore I establish a certain routine, it is hard to come up with an original makeup everytime. Specially, because my job doesn't require a nice makeup. Nonetheless, I always put something. 

I'm very much into colourful eyeliner, and I do try to do it every workday, and also making it different from the previous ones. But when I can't or I don't have ideas or just simply don't feel like it, this is the makeup that I go for basically everytime.

~~

Quanto mais eu continuo a trabalhar e consequentemente a criar uma rotina, fica mais difícil fazer maquilhagens originais todas os dias. Especialmente, porque o meu trabalho não requer uma boa maquilhagem. Mesmo assim, eu ponho sempre algo.

Eu gosto bastante de eyeliner colorido, e eu tento desenhar todos os dias de trabalho, e também fazer um diferente do anteriores. Mas quando não consigo ou já não tenho ideias ou simplesmente não me apetece, esta é a maquilhagem que faço sempre basicamente.

In terms of skin, I am really basic. I continue to not use foundation, so I rely a lot on my concealer - The Tarte Concealer Shape Tape. I apply under my eyes and in my t-zone (nose, chin, center of forehead), also if I have any pimple I apply there too. 

Then I use a bit of pink blush and some highlighter. These two various a bit, but it is in the shades of pink and gold, respectively. I don't usely set it with compact powder, I like the dewy look, but if the weather is really humid, I do it.

For the eyes, I'm incredibly into pink and glitter for the eyeshadows. In simple terms, I do whatever I'm feeling with the pallete from Mercadona, the Cherry from Deliplus. 

The final touches are the combination of the eyelash curler and some mascara and I also brush and set my eyebrows. I don't do any colour in the last ones.

~~

Em termos de pele, sou básica. Continuo a não usar base, por isso dependo muito no corretor - Tarte Shape Tape. Aplico debaixo dos olhos e na zona T (nariz, queixo e centro da testa), e também nas borbulhas que tiver.

Depois uso um pouco de blush e de iluminador. Estes variam um bocado, mas geralmente nas cores rosa e dourado, respetivamente. Eu não finalizo com pó compacto, eu gosto do acabamento dewy, mas se o tempo está húmido, eu utilizo.

Para os olhos, eu estou a adorar rosas e glitter como sombras. Em termos simples, eu faço qualquer coisa, dependendo do que estou a sentir, com a paleta do Mercadona, a Cherry da marca Deliplus.

Os últimos toques é a combinação do curvex com o rímel e também pentear e fixar as sobrancelhas. Eu não ponho nenhuma cor nas últimas.







0 comments