Countryside Easter Look

 Last sunday it was Easter. And even though I don't celerate this holiday that much, we, me, my mom and sister, decided to go visit the family in the countryside. Because the day was also going to be quite warm, the weather has been ahead of its time, I went for someting more breeze. I also thought it was a nice time to try something and explore a different outfit with my normal pieces.

~~

No domingo passado, foi Páscoa. E mesmo eu não sendo uma pessoa que festeja o feriado, nós, eu, a minha irmã e mãe, decidimos ir visitar a família à terrinha. Visto que o dia estava quente, a temperatura está à frente do seu tempo, eu fui com algo mais fresco. Também achei que era uma boa ocasião para tentar algo novo e explorar visuais diferentes com as minhas peças já existentes.

As you can totally see, I'm not exactly wearing a skirt, but in fact a dress. I don't have that many skirts, yet, because I was never that time of person, so I tried to use a maxi dress and make it look like a skirt. Since it's spring, I went for a floral yellow one. However, I didn't want it to be too girly. So to change it to more my style, I added, on top of the dress, a band-tee. Not just whatever, but one that has a dark washed-up colour. 

Finally, to top it of, I choose for the shoes, some cowboy boots. But make it lilac. It is not me if it doesn't have a lot of colour but an edgy side to it. To tie evrything together, I added a gold necklace, made a pink and yellow patched makeup and some low buns.

~~

Como podem totalmente ver, eu não estou exatamente a vestir uma saia, mas de facto um vestido. Eu não tenho muitas saias, ainda, porque nunca fui muito essa pessoa, mas tentei com um vestido comprido recriar uma saia. Sendo que é primavera, escolhi uma peça floral e amarela. Contudo, não queria que se torna-se muito feminino. Por isso, para tornar mais o meu estilo, adicionei, por cima do vestido, uma t-shirt. Mas não qualquer uma. Uma que a sua cor essa desvanecida e escura.

Finalmente, a cereja por cima do bolo, optei por umas botas cowboy. Mas lilás. Não sou eu se não tiver uma mistura de cores num look edgy. Para completar tudo, adicionei um colar dourado, fiz uma maquilhagem amarela e rosa e no cabelo dois coques na nuca.

Dress - Bershka (similar here) | T-Shirt - Khalid Merch (similar here) | Boots - Stradivarius (similar here)






0 comments