Chiclana, Spain Outfits | 8 days

 I don't know if you are like me, but sometimes, when I'm choosing the outfits and clothes I'm going to bring to a certain trip, I tend to associate the city or town I'm going to with some colours or specific styles. For example, Mexico reminds me of the colour green. Or like this trip I went to last month, Chiclana, Spain, I associate it with light colours. Honestly, this time was harder because I didn't know the city that well. 

Even though most of the outfits are light coloured, some are not because I also need to spicy it up with my own style.

~~

Eu não sei se são como eu, mas às vezes, quando estou a escolher a roupa para as viagens, eu tendo a associar cores ou estilos às cidades ou países. Por exemplo, o México faz me lembrar a cor verde. Ou esta viagem que fui o mês passado, Chiclana, Espanha, eu associei a cores claras. Honestamente, desta vez foi mais difícil porque não tinha uma ideia pré-concebida da cidade. 

Mesmo assim, a maioria dos outfits eram claros, alguns não são porque eu quis dar-lhes um toque mais meu.

Monday (day of the car trip) | Segunda-feira (dia da viagem)

From all of the looks, honestly, this one is the less stylish. I guess I really went for the saying "comfort is key". We woke up super early, around five in the morning, so before anything I wanted to be comfortable for the 6 hour car ride. So basically I just went for some pattern pants, jeans were not ideal, and a white sport top because it was hot, but nonetheless I wore a white shirt because in the morning is still a bit chilly.

~~

De todos os visuais, falando a verdade, este é o menos estiloso. Acho que foquei-me mesmo na frase "conforto é a chave". Acordámos mesmo cedo, por volta das cinco da manhã, por isso acima de tudo eu queria estar confortável nas 6 horas de viagem. Basicamente escolhi umas calças com padrão, de ganga não era o ideal para mim, e um top de desporto básico porque estava bastante calor; mesmo assim vesti uma camisa leve branca porque de manhã está sempre um pouco mais fresco.


Tuesday | Terça-feira

Maybe this type of look is not what you are expecting from me, but this combination is definitely what you imagine when you think of a summer look - jeans shorts, a simple strap top, tropical colours and overall a relax vibe. I decided that for the second night, it would be perfect because I feel put together but not too much since I'm still trying to fit in. It's basic but effective.

~~

Talvez este não seja o look que vocês esperam de mim, mas está combinação é definitivamente aquela que imaginamos quando pensamos em verão - calções de ganga, um top simples, cores tropicais e de forma geral um vibe relaxado. Decidi que para a segunda noite, este seria perfeito uma vez que me sinto bem arranjada mas não em demasia, sendo que ainda estou a tentar ambientar-me. Básico, mas eficaz.


Wednesday | Quarta-feira

Speaking freely, this outfit was my favourite. I felt sexy and powerful. Again, it's not super out there; to be fair it's a whole black outfit with a hint of blue, but it does the job so well. I also recognize that it's not very summer, but for a night out I think it works. It gives a certain edgy touch to the summer and that's fun. Also the look is comfortable and overall simple. And yes, I used sandals with socks.

~~

Falando abertamente, este conjunto é o meu favorito. Senti-me sexy e poderosa. Outra vez, não é assim muito arrojado; sinceramente é apenas um outfit todo preto com um toque de azul, mas faz muito bem o seu trabalho. Também reconheço que não é o mais veronal, mas para a noite não fica mal. Dá um certo arrojamento ao verão e isso é divertido. Para além de que é confortável e no geral simples. E sim, utilizei sandálias com meias.


Thursday | Quinta-feira

I've been really trying to use this dress more. I like it a lot, but I find the piece a bit difficult to work with, I don't know why. So, this look went a bit all over the place. I knew I wanna some gold jewlery with it and then I thought heels would look nice, and it did but it wasn't me. Therefore I went with my usual toms (more pratical), but because I looked so small and cute, I decided to use my bangs to my advantage and make everyting more messy. Not super happy with it, though.

~~

Eu ando mesmo a tentar usar mais este vestido. Eu gosto bastante dele, mas eu acho esta peça difícil de combinar, não sei porquê. Então, este visual ficou um pouco por todo o lado. Eu sabia que queria acessórios dourados e ainda pensei usar saltos, mas isso não seria muito eu. Sendo assim, optei pelos meus toms (mais prático), mas porque senti que estava muito fofa e pequena, decidi estilizar a minha franja e dar assim um ar mais desarrumado. Não estou super contente, contudo.


Friday | Sexta-feira

If the other one is my favourite, this one is a close second. I mean, it defines my style perfectly. A nice midi skirt, a band tee, some gladiator ankle sandals, gold jewlery and hair out of my neck. I would say that this one is the most tropical stylish outfit. I even risk saying that it's one of my best truly summer outfits. It could be more breeze, but for the night it really works.

~~

Se o outro era o meu preferido, este está logo atrás. Vamos lá ver, define totalmente o meu estilo. Uma saia midi, uma t-shirt de bandas, sandálias pelo tornozelo de gladiador, joias douradas e cabelo fora do pescoço. Eu diria que este é o mais tropical e com estilo. Até arrisco a dizer que é um dos mais verdadeiros ao verão. Podia sim ser mais fresco, mas para a noite funciona.


Saturday | Sábado

On this day we went to one of the tematic restaurants and also watched the show playing - magic and acrobatics - so I decided that this look worked perfectly. It gives a formal but at the same time cheerful vibe - I look grown up to be fair. I will say that it was a bit too hot for pants, I was sweating a little bit, but I had to endure it. If it was now I would probably go for some more formal shorts. But the colours lilac and brown complemented each other really well.

~~

Neste dia, fomos a um dos restaurantes temáticos e assistimos a um espetáculo - magia e acrobacias - por isso achei que este look seria apropriado. Dá um ar formal, mas ao mesmo tempo juvenil - pareço adulta honestamente. Vou dizer que as calças tornaram-se demasiado quentes, estava a suar um pouco, mas aguenta-se. Se fossa agora, provavelmente, escolheria uns calções formais. Mas as cores lilás e castanho complementam-se muito bem.


Sunday | Domingo

Last night at the resort, I had to finish it with a bang for certain. But it was also an outfit that I slightly changed last minute to be more my style. I did not planned to use the sandals but the previous (saturdays) shoes, but I felt that it was too much for me. And the sandals were way more comfortable. This dress is something else, but I believe it is important you have a piece like this for certain occasions. It's my rock sexy look.

~~

Última noite no resort, e eu tinha que acabar com o bang. Mas também foi um visual que mudei ligeiramente no último minuto para ser mais o meu estilo. Eu não planeei usar as sandálias, mas sim os sapatos anteriores (de sábado), no entanto achei que era demasiado para mim. E as sandálias era muito mais confortáveis. Este vestido também é qualquer coisa, mas eu acredito que é necessário uma peça como esta para certas ocasiões. É o meu visual rock-sexy.


Monday (final day) | Segunda-feira (último dia)

Final day. It's an outfit I like to use all the time and I do. It has a city vibe, with a touch of beach form the red hawaiin shirt. That day was very hot, so it was difficult to wear a black denim dress and higher socks, but I also knew I was going to be most of the time in the car and arriving at Portugal it would already be a bit late, so thinking about it now, it worked nicely. And I felt confident in it.

~~

Último dia. Este é um outfit que eu gosto de usar em qualquer tempo e uso. Tem um ar citadino com um toque de praia devido à camisa vermelha. Naquele dia estava imenso calor, por isso foi um pouco difícil usar o vestido de ganga preto e meias mais altas, mas como também sabia que ia estar algum tempo dentro do carro e que quando chegasse a Portugal já seria um pouco tarde, e pensando sobre isso agora, funcionou bem. E eu senti-me confiante. 



0 comments