NOS Alive '22 Outfits | 4 days

 These past four days were just amazing, for real. One of the most fun days I had recently, no doubt. In case you don't know what I'm talking about (because you probably don't follow me on my social media), in these past days it was time for one of the summer festivals here in Portugal, the NOS Alive. And this year, me and my sister, went on all the days, and it was such a great experience. 

It was also the year that I put more effort on the visual, aka the outfits, the makeup and the hair. And not to brag to much, but I feel like I did a pretty good job, specially keeping it fashionable and comfortable. With that being said, I decided to show you what I wore and maybe give you ideas for the next festivals or for next year.

~~

Estes últimos quatro dias foram incríveis, de verdade. Dos dias mais divertidos que tive recentemente, sem dúvida. Caso não saibam do que estou a falar (porque provavelmente não me seguem nas redes sociais), nestes últimos dias foi a vez de um dos festivais de verão aqui em Portugal, o NOS Alive. E este ano, eu e minha irmã, fomos todos os dias, e foi uma ótima experiência.

Foi também o ano em que me esforcei mais no visual, nos outfits, na maquilhagem e no cabelo. E não é para me gabar, mas sinto que fiz um bom trabalho, especialmente mantendo-o elegante e confortável. Dito isto, decidi mostrar-vos o que usei e quem sabe dar-vos ideias para os próximos festivais ou para o próximo ano.

DAY 1 - Jungle, The Strokes, Stromae

Since on the first day I didn't have a particular artist I wanted to see, I decided that this day was a good opportunity to explore the venue and because I was not to focus on being in the front of the stage, I wore more stylish. Therefore I went for a dress (with short underneath, obvious), the colour scheme was orange/yellow and for the hair something really simple, as a twist in the crown of the head with two elastics.

~~

Como no primeiro dia não tinha nenhum artista em particular que eu quisesse ver, decidi que este dia era uma boa oportunidade para explorar o local e porque não era para me concentrar em estar na frente do palco, vesti-me mais stylish. Por isso optei por um vestido (com calções por baixo, óbvio), o esquema de cores foi laranja/amarelo e para o cabelo algo bem simples, como um twist no topo da cabeça com dois elásticos.


DAY 2 - Alec Benjamin, Inhaler, Florence + The Machine, Alt-J

The second day was also pretty chill, since I wanted to see some artists on the second stage (Palco Heineken), there's always less trouble and people. For this day I went for a more sporty theme and also more colourful. With that said I chose my Care Bears shorts, a simple top that I made more interesting with the lace of my bra and for my makeup I used some pink gemstones to do the eyeliner and for the hair a did something similar to boxer braids.

~~

O segundo dia também foi bem tranquilo, uma vez que queria ver alguns artistas no segundo palco (Palco Heineken), e sempre tem menos confusão e gente. Para este dia optei por um tema mais desportivo e também mais colorido. Dito isto escolhi os meus calções dos ursinhos carinhosos, um top simples que tornei mais interessante com a renda do meu sutiã e para a minha maquilhagem usei algumas pedras rosa para fazer o eyeliner e para o cabelo fiz algo parecido com tranças embutidas.


DAY 3 - Don Broco, Royal Blood, Metallica, M.I.A.

Because in this day I went for front row, I did not have much time to take photos. Also because the Metallica concert took so long and I wanted to watch M.I.A after them in the other stage, I was only able to took photos in a short time while a lot of people was passing by. Nonetheless, my idea was that I wanted to be comfortable and also breeze - the past days were incredibly hot. With that in mind I chose a swimsuit and some normal black shorts. In terms of hair, I left it loose with some twisties at the top and for makeup a green eyeliner and some green gemstones.

~~

Visto que neste dia fui para a primeira fila, não tive muito tempo para tirar fotos. Também porque o concerto dos Metallica demorou muito tempo e eu queria ver a M.I.A depois deles no outro palco, só consegui tirar fotos num curto espaço de tempo enquanto muita gente passava. No entanto, a minha ideia era estar confortável e também fresca - os últimos dias foram incrivelmente quentes. Assim, escolhi um fato de banho e uns calções pretos normais. Em termos de cabelo, deixei-o solto com algumas tranças no topo e para maquilhagem um eyeliner verde e umas pedras verdes.


DAY 4 - Mother Mother, Haim, Da Weasel, Imagine Dragons, Two Door Cinema Club

For the final day, I went very me. Still with the festival vibes, but with pieces that I love. Again, we were in the front row, but after Imagine Dragons, we decide to go get a drink, dance to TDCC and we stayed longer eating and vibing with the live music, because it was the last day. Thankfully, in this day there was a little breeze, so the pants didn't bother me. I combined patterns, went for a more colourful top and used again my bralette to make the top more fun. For the makeup, went for a green inner corner and white glitter, and for the hair I did my beloved tiny space buns.

~~

Para o último dia, fui muito eu. Ainda com a vibe de festival, mas com peças que eu amo. Mais uma vez, estávamos na primeira fila, mas depois dos Imagine Dragons, decidimos ir beber um copo, dançar ao som de TDCC e ficámos mais um tempo a comer ao som de música ao vivo, porque era o último dia. Felizmente, neste dia havia uma pequena brisa, então as calças não me incomodaram. Combinei padrões, optei por um top mais colorido e usei novamente o meu bralette para deixar o top mais divertido. Para a maquilhagem, optei por um canto interno verde e glitter branco, e para o cabelo fiz os meus queridos coques espaciais pequenos.





0 comments