A Study-ish day with me | Vlog

I don't know if I said it, but I'm trying to do a vlog every month (I probably did say it), and honestly, this month I've been so extremely busy that I couldn't do anything fun to actually show you, so the best I could do is actually show you reality - a study sunday.

It's also not your typical vlog, is a bit more fast paced and in vertical format. I don't know if you like it, but I thought about trying something different. And obviously, it's not only me studying, do not worry. Just watch it and let me know what you think. 

~~

Eu não sei se eu já disse isto, mas estou a tentar fazer um vlog por mês (provavelmente eu já tinha dito), e honestamente, este mês eu estive tão ocupada que não consegui fazer nada de divertido para vos mostrar, então o melhor que eu poderia fazer é sinceramente mostrar-vos a realidade - um domingo de estudos.

Também não é o vlog típico, é um pouco mais rápido e em formato vertical. Não sei se vão gostar, mas pensei em tentar algo diferente. E obviamente, não é apenas eu a estudar, não se preocupem. Vejam e digam-me o que acharam.






0 comments