1930s Outfit | March

 It's definitely have been a travel through the past, and let me tell you it's been an interesting one.

For the years 1930s, the fashion keeps being very similar to the past 2 decades. The "stand-out" points of the looks are the enfasis on the shoulders - with ruffles on the sleeves or balloon sleeves - and the belted waists. The length of the dresses or the skirts are ankle length.

~~

Tem sido, definitivamente, uma viagem pelo passado e deixem-me dizer-vos que tem sido interessante.

Para os anos 1930, a moda continua a ser muito semelhante às últimas duas décadas. Os pontos "destaque" dos visuais são o enfâse nos ombros - com  folhos nas mangas ou mangas balão - e as cinturas com cinto. O comprimento dos vestidos ou das saias são até o tornozelo. 

I'm not gonna lie, it does feel that the outfits repeat themselves and I believe it's because I use darker colours, but from my research they are not very extravagant on the colour. I'm also going to say that this one was the most difficult for that reason - making it different.

Putting that aside, I came up, with the clothes that I had, with it pretty quickly. I knew what top I was going to wear, because of the balloons sleeves, and to match it I had to go with a black skirt. Even though it's supposed to be a bit modern, I did not go for the usual high waist skirt - tucked shirt. I felt that like this it would look more elegant and more up to date. For the shoes, I went definitely more old school.

~~

Não vou mentir, parece que os visuais se repetem e acredito que seja porque uso cores mais escuras. Mas pela minha pesquisa, estas eras não são muito extravagantes na cor. Também admito que este foi o mais difícil por esse motivo - torná-lo diferente.

Pondo isso de lado, eu encontrei o outfit, com as roupas que eu tinha, bem rápido. Já sabia que camisa ia usar, por causa das mangas em balão, e para combinar tive que ir com uma saia preta. Mesmo que seja suposto ser um pouco moderno, eu não fui para a saia de cintura subida usual e camisa para dentro. Achei que assim ficaria mais elegante e mais fiel à década. Para os sapatos, eu fui definitivamente mais old school

Shirt - Stradivarius (similar here) | Skirt - Bershka (similar here) | Belt - Primark (similar here) | Shoes "Oxford Heels" - Calçado Guimarães (similar here)






0 comments