Purple Outfit | February

Happy Valentine's Day! 

February is the month of love, but do you know what also this month corresponds to? For me the colour purple. Oh, let's not forget that I'm obsessed with all shades of purple - lavender, lilac, pastel - however, strangely, it was quite difficult to put together an outfit, since I thought that doing a "going-out" outfit would be useless, I tried to do a fashionable but comfy, a "stay at home", kind of outfit. And that made everything a bit more tricky because I didn't want to fall on the sweats set route.

~~

Feliz dia de São Valentim/ dia dos Namorados!

Fevereiro é o mês do amo, mas sabem também o que este corresponde a? Para mim à cor roxo. Oh, e não vamos esquecer que eu estou obcecada com todos os tons de roxo - lavanda, lilás, pastel - no entanto, estranhamente, tive dificuldade em combinar as peças, uma vez que eu pensei que um outfit "para sair" seria inútil, eu tentei um look fashionable mas confortável, um "ficar em casa". E isso tornou tudo um pouco mais complicado, porque eu não queria cair na tentação de um set de sweats.

I kept, obviously, with the sweatpants - that had to be my choice. But I tried to choose something more classy for the top - that's why I have a turtleneck, it combines the classiness with the comfy. My goal was to do a super comfortable outfit that you can use at home, but also it would suit to go quickly buy some grocerie outside. 

In my case I wore these cowboy boots just because I thought it would make the look interesting and out of the ordinary, but you can definitely put on some sneakers or even high heels and it will turn out in a super classy look (as I already showed you here).

~~

Eu mantive, obviamente, as joggers - tinha que ser a minha escolha. Mas eu experimentei algo mais clássico para a parte de cima - é por isso que tenho uma gola alta, junta o clássico ao confortável. O meu objetivo era fazer um visual super confortável que podem utilizar em casa, contudo também é apropriável se quiserem ir rapidamente comprar algo à mercearia.

No meu caso eu calcei umas botas de cowboy, porque pensei que tornaria o visual muito mais interessante e fora do normal, todavia podem definitivamente por uns ténis ou mesmo um sapato de salto alto e tornar num visual muito clássico (como já vos mostrei aqui).

Top -  Bershka (here) | Joggers - Stradivarius, second hand (similar here) | Boots - Stradivarius (here)






0 comments