Benton Honest Cleansing Foam | Review


Here we are again with another review. And it's actually again a product from Benton. I think I heard so much stuff about this brand that I decided to try it and now I'm here giving my opinion to, maybe, help you. 
This time is not a toner, but what you use before, a cleanser. I used this cleansing foam for a little more than 2 months, so I believe I have a pretty good overall opinion, and I'm going to also include thoughts from my sister as well.
Before I go to my thoughts, I just want to introduce you the main ingredients, according to YESSTYLE, and what the products says it will do.

Main Ingredients: Palm Oil-based Surfactants, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Squalane, Shea Butter, Centella Asiatica Extract. - "Midly cleanses fatigued skin caused by various stress and pollution. Not only cleanses but further moisturizes, minimizing skin tightness".
~~
Aqui estamos nós novamente para outro review. E é outra vez um produto da Benton. Eu acho que ouvi tanto falar desta marca que decidi experimentar e agora quero-vos dar a minha opinião que poderá vos ajudar.
Desta vez não é um tónico, mas sim algo que usamos antes, o limpador. Estou a usar esta espuma de limpeza à já um pouco mais de 2 meses, então acredito que tenho uma opinião um pouco fundamentada, e vou incluir algumas opiniões da minha irmã também.
Antes de ir para os meus pensamentos, eu quero-vos apresentar o ingredientes principais, de acordo com a YESSTYLE, e o que o produto diz que faz.

Ingredientes principais: Surfatantes à base de óleo de palma, óleo de semente de camélia japonesa, ceramida NP, esqualano, manteiga de karité, extrato de Centella Asiatica. - "Limpa a pele cansada causada por vários estresses e poluição. Não apenas limpa, mas também hidrata, minimizando o aperto da pele".


 To be fair, this is not my favourite cleanser, I believe that's the case because I have combination to oily skin (my sister has oily skin). In my opinion, this product would fit right in for someone with sensitive or/and dry skin. It's very gentle, I don't feel any aggression at all and not even a slight tightness after washing off - it's also quite moisturising. And maybe that's why it doesn't work, that much, for my skin. I do feel that my face is cleaner and not as oily and dirty, but it doesn't feel like it's enough. I need something stronger do give me that push - like, really go deep into pores. On the contrary, I like to use it in the morning because it feels fresh but not stripped.
In an overall perspective, it's good, it gets the job done - and if you have dry or sensitive I believe you are going to really like it - however for the next products to work nicely, the cleanser didn't do enough. But on the other side, I do see my skin brighter, and in some type of way whiter, which gives that radiant feel.

It costs around 12€, in my case it was in Mifarma, but you can also find it at lookfantastic and YESSTYLE (if you buy here make sure you use my 5%off reward code BEBRAVE).
~~
Para ser justa, não é o meu cleanser favorito, acredito que seja porque eu tenho pele mista a oleosa (e a minha irmã pele oleosa). Na minha opinião, este produto iria se conjugar muito bem com pele sensível e/ou seca. É muito gentil, não sinto qualquer irritação e nem mesmo um pouquinho de repuxado depois - é também surpreendentemente hidratante. E talvez seja por essa razão que não resulta para a minha pele. É verdade que sinto a pele limpa e não tanto oleosa e suja, mas sinto que não é o suficiente. Preciso de algo mais forte que me dê aquele empurrão - tipo, que vá profundo dentro dos poros. Por outro lado, eu gosto de utilizar de manhã porque deixa a pele fresca mas não despida.
Numa perspetiva geral, é bom, faz o seu trabalho - e se têm pele sensível ou seca acredito que vão gostar - no entanto para os produtos seguintes funcionarem melhor, o limpador não faz o necessário. Por oposição, eu vejo que a minha pele está mais iluminada, e de alguma forma mais branca, que dá a sensação de radiante.

Custa à volta de 12€, no meu caso foi na Mifarma, mas conseguem encontrar também na lookfantastic e na YESSTYLE (caso comprem aqui, podem utilizar o meu código de 5% BEBRAVE).




0 comments