K-pop songs that feel like summer


If you follow me on my social media, you would know that I'm a big fan of korean dramas and definitely songs too. Because of that I decided to do a list of songs that make me feel like it's already summer, not only to celebrate the season, but also because I feel like music plays a big part in putting us in a good mood. Mixing that with k-pop, you have this album of songs.
Side note: there are a lot of other amazing songs, but I tried to choose the ones that I actually listen to a lot, and that are also not metioned by many people  (some are really recent as well).
~~
Se me seguem nas redes sociais, irão saber que sou fã de dramas coreanos e claro música também. Assim, decidi fazer uma lista de músicas que me fazem sentir que já é verão, não apenas para celebrar a estação, mas também porque sinto que a música desempenha um papel importante no nosso bom estado de espírito. Juntando isso com k-pop, temos este álbum de músicas. 
Nota: existem muitas outras músicas fantásticas, mas eu tentei ir por aquelas que eu ouço várias vezes e que não tem muita gente a mencioná-las (algumas são mesmo muito recentes também).



 You can find all of these songs on spotify or even youtube if you prefer, nevertheless I leave here my spotify playlist where I have all of them in one place. Also, keep in mind that they are all in korean, excepting one, because I chose the english version, and don't forget, please, if you like any of them, click on the heart and don't be embarassed because you liked k-pop, they have A-M-A-Z-I-N-G songs and lyrics.
Finally, let me know if you already listen to any of these songs, or you can recommend others too.
~~
Vocês podem encontrar todas estas músicas no spotify ou até no youtube se preferirem, mesmo assim eu deixo aqui a minha playlist do spotify onde eu tenho todas as músicas num só sítio. Também, tenham em mente que todas são em coreano exceto uma, porque decidi escolher a versão inglesa. E não se esqueçam, por favor, se gostarem de alguma, cliquem no coração e não fiquem com vergonha porque gostaram de k-pop, algumas são mesmo F-A-N-T-Á-S-T-I-C-A-S, letra também.
Finalmente, digam-me se já ouvem alguma das músicas, ou então podem também recomendar-me outras.






0 comments