Trying Asian Eye Makeup

Asian fashion, makeup, food, skin care, everything... has been a big trend since last year, and you know me, I'm a fan as well. Since I already did asian/k-pop style, and I will continue doing it, this time I went for makeup. I know that asian eyes and my eyes (caucasian) are not nowhere similar, and because of that we do our eye makeup differently, however I decided to try it and see how it looks.
~~
Moda, maquilhagem, comida, produtos de pele, tudo asiático tem sido uma grande moda desde o ano passado, e vocês sabem que eu também sou uma fã. Uma vez que já fiz estilo asiático/k-pop, e vou continuar a fazer, optei desta vez por maquilhagem. Eu sei que olhos asiáticos e os meus olhos (caucasianos) não são nada parecidos, e que fazemos a maquilhagem diferente de acordo com os olhos; no entanto decidi tentar e ver como é que fica.


 I'm gonna be honest, I did this makeup twice: the first time didn't go just right because the eyeliner part it's actually pretty difficult since its wing is down, and my eyes are not asian so it doesn't flow as naturally.
After that moment, second time (this time), it turn out quite nice. I used my Adelaine x Tarte palette, for the eyes and the eyeliner, and also used the highlighter for the shiny eyeshadows. 
Sincerely, I really liked the out come. I don't know if it really suits me, and I get it that usually the colours are more blushed, they are not as bold (but since I'm more on the tan side I had to), nonetheless the look is so not what I would do. I approve.
~~
Vou ser muito honesta, eu fiz esta maquilhagem duas vezes: a primeira vez não correu muito bem por causa do eyeliner, que na realidade é bastante difícil uma vez que a asa vai para baixo, e os meus olhos não são asiáticos então não flui tão natural.
Depois desse momento, na segunda vez (esta vez), até que acabou bem. Eu utilizei a minha paleta Adelaine x Tarte, para os olhos e eyeliner, e também o iluminador para sombras brilhantes.
Sinceramente, eu gosto do resultado. Eu não sei se me assenta, e eu sei que normalmente as cores são mais pálidas e não tão arrojadas (mas visto que sou mais morena, tinha que ser), contudo o look é tão o que eu não me lembraria de fazer. Eu aprovo.






0 comments