Outfits according to my sign

I thought that this would be, actually, a fun thing to do. You all have probably seen that (instagram) posts about each sign, I personally like to see the clothing, what people say that sagittarius (my sign) wear. And with that decided that I was going to dress myself according to that and be a basic sagittarius.
~~
Eu pensei que seria giro fazer isto. Provavelmente já viram alguns (instagram) posts sobre signos. Pessoalmente dou maior atenção aos sobre roupas, o que as pessoas dizem que os sagitários (o meu signo) usariam. E com isso decidi vestir-me de acordo com o que dizem e ser o típico sagitário.


Honestly it was kind of hard, I couldn't find a pattern, like a specific way that sagittarius dressed, so I believe that means we are versatile. Also keep in mind that I only have four days of university, that's why I just show you 4 outfits and I did change a little bit because of the cold.
~~
Honestamente foi um pouco difícil, não consegui encontrar um padrão, um maneira específica de os sagitários se vestirem, então eu acredito que somos versáteis. Tenham em atenção que eu apenas tenho 4 dias de universidade, é por isso que apenas mostro 4 outfits e sim eu mudei um pouco por causa do frio.

Knitwear - H&M | Belt - Primark | Jeans - Pull&Bear | Boots - Stradivarius
The first one was pretty easy, it's definitely my style of clothing. Also it's warm and edgy, nonetheless I recreated as similar as I could, that's why I'm showing you the other image. 
From this one I could see that people think sagittarius is very basic at some points, minimalist colours but with a hint of classiness to it, the high heels.
~~
O primeiro foi bastante fácil, é definitivamente o meu estilo de roupa. Também é quente e arrojado, no entanto eu recriei o mais possível para mim, por isso é que vos mostro a outra imagem.
Deste o que consegui retirar é que as pessoas pensam que os sagitários são básicos nalguns pontos, cores minimalistas com uma pinta de classe, os saltos.  

Top - Bershka | Bralette - Women'secret | Belt - Primark | Jeans - Pull&Bear | Boots - Timberland
The second, even though I was not sure about the top, was also easy. I got the colours right and the sensation of the outfit I believe right too. 
I can see similarities with the other one, both are slouchy but chic, however I think this one gives a more rock vibe since it has darker colours. Apart from that, that is a pattern in these two.
~~
O segundo, mesmo não estando segura da blusa, foi fácil também. Consegui acertar as cores como também a sensação do visual, eu acredito.
Eu consigo ver similaridades com o outro, ambos são relaxados mas chiques, no entanto este eu penso ter um vibe mais rock por ter cores mais escuras. Tirando isso, o padrão é quase o mesmo em ambos.

Blouse - Bershka | Pants - ShopOne | Shoes - Stradivarius
Third here wasn't the charm. It was actually hard! I focus on a article from Cosmopolitan where it said that "sagittariuses should wear jupiter colours" but I didn't have anything the right colour, like that oranges, so that's the closest I could go. A bit of shiny bordeaux and mustard yellows w/red.
It isn't the best, but I don't dislike it.
~~
O terceiro não foi o charme. Foi muito difícil! Eu foquei-me num artigo da Cosmopolitan onde diziam que os sagitários deviam vestir cores de jupiter mas eu não tenho nada nas cores exatas, como os laranjas, então isto foi o mais perto que consegui. Um pouco de bordeaux brilhante e cores mostarda c/vermelho.
Não é o melhor, mas não desgosto. 

Knitwear - Vintage | Belt - Vintage | Skirt - Bershka | Sneakers - Adidas Superstar
Last one, so colourful! I have never seen a outfit more dramatic, out there and full of pattern and colours as this one. Definitely a outfit for sagittarius, let's be honest. We are super out there, dramatic, bright, and full of everything. That's almost like I like to wear, just a bit more tone down.
Honestly, if it was real fall, not has cold, I would probably wear this or similar things more times. The last two resemble each other in some way, not totally, but I tried to capture the essence of vibrant colours, patterns and the asymmetry.
~~
Último, tantas cores! Eu nunca vi um visual tão dramático, exposto e cheio de padrões e cores como este. Definitivamente para um sagitário, vamos ser honestos. Somos bastantes desinibidos, dramáticos, vivos e cheios de tudo. É quase como eu gosto de me vestir, apenas um pouco menos drama. 
Honestamente, se não estivesse tanto frio eu provavelmente vestiria coisas parecidas mais vezes. Os dois têm algumas semelhanças, não totalmente, mas tentei captar a essência de cores vibrantes, padrões, e a assimetria. 



Finally it's done! I had fun doing this, specially because it opened my eyes for different ways to combine certain pieces. If you want me to do your sign let me know! 
{Finalmente está feito! Eu diverti-me a fazer isto, especialmente porque abriu-me os olhos para diferentes maneiras de conjugar algumas peças. Se quiserem que faça o mesmo para o vosso signo, digam-me!}



0 comments