Black Friday Sales

As you all know, today was the "Black Friday". And because I have, already, some trips planned, don't wanna be consumerist, I needed to get new and more appropriate clothing for the countries that I'm going.
I also post this today so that if you know all there is on the stores and if you see something you like and actually find it you can buy on "Cyber Monday", "Black Weekend", or even today!
~~
Como todos sabem, hoje foi o "Black Friday". E uma vez que já tenho algumas viagens planeadas, não querendo ser consumista, eu precisava de roupa nova e mais adequada aos países que vou.
Eu também posto isto hoje para vocês saberem o que está a acontecer nas lojas, e no caso de vocês quererem algo e conseguirem realmente encontrar, comprar no "Cyber Monday", "Black Weekend" ou ainda hoje!


Note that I'm from Portugal so my stores and sales will differ from other countries.
I've to say that this "Black Friday" was on of the bests I ever had, I got good deals and I found a lot of stuff that I liked, just for you to have an idea I bought an whole outfit, and I was there for almost 8 hours.
Every store I would say had good things to offer, some better than others but in general good, also I was suprised that the clothing, the pieces on sale were actually beautiful, I actually liked a lot of stuff and I could see people liking other things as well.

BERSHKA, PULL&BEAR, STRADIVARIUS - From this trio, Pull&Bear was the best one, everything on the store is 20%off, next Bershka, not everything, but a lot of stuff 30%off and even some 50%off, Stradivarius on the other hand only some pieces are on sale, and it's only 20%off (not the best tbh).

ZARA, MANGO, SPRINGFIELD - Both are on the most expensive side, however the entire store on Zara is 20%off and on Mango 30%off. Springfield also had good discounts but the clothes weren't as pretty as the other stores.

H&M, FOREVER21, BRANDYMELVILLE - I like H&M almost everything had some type of sale, I can't be precise but I think they are pretty nice and the items too. I didn't exactly like Forever21, the store didn't have anything extraordinary, nothing grew on me, the sale was quite good though - 20% on women clothing and 40% on Men, Plus Size and shoes. BrandyMelville I was a bit disappointed, I always like something from there, this time wasn't an expection, but I didn't see any sale, nada, no publicity to any discount...

THEBODYSHOP, SEPHORA - Please, if you like/love skincare or makeup go to this stores, they have amazing sales! The Body Shop have a lot of things 25%off, and I love the products. Sephora has this incredible 20% discount on ALL makeup. I'm so sad I didn't buy the the Gloss Bomb from Fenty Beauty.
~~
Eu tenho que dizer que foi uma das melhores "Black Friday"s que eu tive, consegui bons deals e encontrei muita coisa que gostei, para terem uma noção comprei um visual inteiro e estive no centro comercial quase 8 horas.
Todas as lojas tinham boas coisas para oferecer, umas melhores que as outras mas no geral boas, também fiquei surpresa com a roupa, as peças em saldo eram realmente bonitas, eu gostei de muitas das coisas e consegui ver outras pessoas gostarem do resto.

BERSHKA, PULL&BEAR, STRADIVARIUS - Deste trio a Pull&Bear era a melhore, todo na loja está com 20%, de seguida a Bershka, não tudo, mas muita coisa com 30% e algumas até 50%. A Stradivarius por outro lado apenas algumas coisas estavam em saldo e era apenas 20% (não o melhor, sinceramente).

ZARA, MANGO, SPRINGFIELD - Ambas mais para o lado mais caro, no entanto toda a loja está na Zara com 20% e na Mango 30%. Springfield também tinha bons descontos mas a roupa não eram tão bonita como noutras lojas.

H&M, FOREVER21, BRANDYMELVILLE - Eu gostei da H&M quase tudo tinha algum tipo de desconto, não consigo ser precisa mas eu acho que era bastante bons tal como os itens. Eu não gostei exatamente da Forever21, a loja não tinha nada de extraordinário, nada cresceu em mim, mas os saldos até bons - 20% na roupa de mulher e 40% no Homem, Plus Size e nos sapatos. A BrandyMelville fiquei desapontada, eu gosto quase sempre de algo, desta vez não foi exceção, no entanto não tinha saldos, nada, pelo menos não publicitaram nenhum desconto...

THEBODYSHOP, SEPHORA - Por favor, se gostam/amam maquilhagem e produtos de pele vão a estas lojas, têm promoções fantásticas! A The Body Shop tinha quase tudo a 25%, e eu gosto muito dos produtos. A Sephora tem esta promoção incrível de 20% em TODA a maquilhagem. Fiquei realmente triste por não ter comprado o Gloss Bomb da Fenty Beauty. 



Obviously you have a ton of other stores that you can go but at least I believe these ones are the most popular in Portugal, so more important to know their promotions. 
Also I'm not showing what I bought because it's meant to be for a future post.
~~
Obviamente que existem outras lojas que podem ir mas eu acho que estas são as mais requisitadas em Portugal, então é mais importante saber os seus descontos.
Também não vos estou a mostrar o que comprei porque está reservado para um post futuro.


0 comments