Myself with... Bangs?

Yes, you read it right! I did what probably nobody would guess or even think about. I went to the salon and asked for bangs.
I'm gonna be honest, I'm a bit self-conscious about it, I love the bangs don't get me wrong, is just the rest of the haircut that I'm not sure about... Oh well, sometimes you go through this and you just need to know to accept it and love it, no matter what.
Oh, and the bangs life is hard, I get you all of you out there now. But personally curly bangs look cute and all, but they can get super messy as well, when I wake up it's really funny to see.
~~
Sim, vocês leram bem! Eu fiz o que provavelmente ninguém iria adivinhar ou até pensar. Cheguei ao salão e pedi franja.
Vou ser honesta, ainda estou um pouco desconfortável com isto, eu adoro a franja não pensem que é isso, é mesmo o resto do corte que não estou a 100%... Enfim, algumas vezes passamos por coisas assim e temos de saber aceitar e começar a gostar, independentemente.
Oh, e a vida de franja é difícil, agora entendo todos vocês que têm. Mas pessoalmente franja encaracolada é tão fofo e querido, mas pode-se tornar uma bagunça, então quando acordo é muito engraçado.


In this exact moment, my hair had gone through a lot, rain, wind, a whole day of just me putting my hands on him, it's not right after I style it so it looks a bit different than usual. Nonetheless you can have a general idea of it.
With this hairstyle, I believe, my hair is getting more and more curly, not forgetting that it's way shorter than before and it's not exactly symmetrical, which I don't really like, but I'm gonna change that hopefully soon.
Now the bangs it's another story, I like it a lot. It's weird because everytime I wet it, it changes form, like you can see me one day and the other it's completely different, however I actually love that, it's versatile. Bangs also brought me youth, I don't know, I just look younger and cuter, maybe because I think my head shape almost looks rounder. I feel more light, almost.
~~
Neste exato momento, o meu cabelo já passou por muito, chuva, vento, um dia inteiro a mexer nele constantemente, não é logo a seguir de arranjá-lo por isso está um pouco diferente do habitual. Todavia conseguem ter uma ideia geral.
Com este penteado, eu acredito, o meu cabelo tem vindo a ficar mais encaracolado, mas não esquecendo que ele está muito mais curto e não exatamente simétrico, o que eu não gosto e espero vir a mudar isso brevemente.
Agora a franja é outra história, eu adoro. É estranho porque sempre que a molho ela muda de forma, ou seja, um dia veem de uma maneira e noutro está completamente diferente, no entanto eu gosto, é versátil. Franja também me trouxe mais juventude, eu não sei, eu apenas pareço mais nova e fofa, talvez porque faz parecer a minha forma de cara mais redonda. Sinto-me mais leve, quase.


Overall, I'm happy with my decision, specially because I have never than curly bangs in my life and for the last few months I had been dying to do so. Finally I've done it.
In your opinion, does it look good or not? Have you thought of doing something similar? Also, if you have any ideas or want a special post about something be free to tell me.
~~
No geral, eu estou contente com a minha decisão, especialmente porque nunca tinha tentado franja encaracolada na minha vida e nestes últimos meses estava morrer para o fazer. Finalmente arranjei coragem.
Na vossa opinião, fica bem ou não? Já pensaram em fazer algo similar? Além disso, se tiverem alguma ideia ou quiserem um post especial sintam-se livres para o pedir.



0 comments