Trying a Peel Off Mask For The First Time

Helloo there! It's Carole here c:

Today I'm gonna attempt to peel off a mask, which I'm super curious about! As you can see it is my first time doing it and you're going to have the pleasure to read all about my ride through this experience and my first impressions.
The mask I'm going to try is the 7th Heaven Tea Tree Peel Off "D-Stress" - the best thing about her is that it isn't aimed to any particular skin type. It also has crushed witch hazel, pressed tea tree and pressed willow and target problem areas to calm and clean up skin impurities.
Before I apply the mask I'm going to steam my face (I'm literally writting this while I'm doing it) since it helps to purge pores & clean skin. - and before you apply, as it say in the package, you should clean your face first.
Oh, almost forget only cost me 1,69€ at "Celeiro" - a bio store.

~

Hoje eu vou tentar descolar uma máscara, o que eu estou super curiosa sobre! Como podes ver, é a minha primeira vez a fazer isto e tu vais ter o prazer de ler tudo sobre a minha viagem nesta experiência e as minhas primeiras impressões.
A máscara que vou tentar é a 7th Heaven Tea Tree Peel Off "D-Stress" - a melhor coisa sobre ela é que não se destina a um tipo de pele apenas. Contém melaleuca, hamamélia e epilóbio, que suavizam a pele e deixam-na livre de impurezas.
Antes de aplicar a máscara eu vou fazeres vapor no meu rosto (Eu estou literalmente a escrever isto enquanto eu estou a fazê-lo), uma vez que ajuda a limpar os poros e a limpar a pele. - e antes de aplicar, uma vez que diz no pacote, deves limpar o rosto.
Oh, quase que esqueci apenas custou me 1,69€ no "Celeiro" - Loja bio


While my pores are still open I'm quickly going to apply the mask. I was really surprised by the fact that in my hand look like a clear green, and in my face is just clear and shine and the texture is a bit thick but super easy to apply. I was thinking more like the picture, a super green and super thick mask, but no, which I'm kind glad to be honest.
The smell is not that strong -  smells a bit like mentol or eucalyptus. The tingle is not strong, really subtle but you really feel a refresh/fresh feeling.
I didn't know how much I should put, so a put about a medium layer and I let it sit for about 30 minutes.
~

Enquanto os meus poros ainda estão abertas eu vou rapidamente aplicar a máscara.
Fiquei realmente surpresa pelo facto de que na minha mão ser de um verde claro, e no meu rosto é apenas clara e brilhante, e a textura é um pouco grossa, mas super fácil de aplicar. Eu estava a pensar mais como a imagem, uma máscara verde e super grossa, mas não, o que estou meio feliz, para ser honesta.
O cheiro não é forte - cheira um pouco como mentol ou eucalipto. O formigueiro não é forte, muito subtil, porém verdadeiramente sente-se uma sensação de frescura.
Eu não sabia o quanto devia de pôr, por isso pus uma camada média e deixar estar por, mais ou menos, 30 minutos.


After that time, I peel it off and I have to admit a few things! First it feels so satisfactory and it peeled really easily even though I had some left overs in my face, however the final result didn't amazed me. Doesn't leave that effect of clean, and moisturized which is a shame ... (2º photo)
Because I had steamed my face and to take out the rest, with cold water I washed my face and then I put a bit of moisturizing. (3º photo)
~

Após esse tempo, eu 'arranquei-a' e eu tenho que admitir algumas coisas! Primeiro é tão satisfatória e tirei-a muito facilmente, mesmo que eu algumas sobras tenham ficado na minha cara, no entanto, o resultado final não me surpreendeu. Não deixa aquele efeito de limpo, e pele hidratada o que é uma pena ... (2º foto)
Porque eu tinha feito vapores e para tirar o resto, lavei o rosto com água fria e então coloquei um pouco de hidratante. (3º foto)



Overall I like the lastest result and maybe I had high expections but I'm a bit disappointed with the mask but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if my face is more clean or feel like it, because I know that this doesn't clean overnight :)
Perhaps you have good mask to share with me? Leave a comment bellow!
~

No geral eu gosto do resultado mais recente e talvez eu tivesse expectativas elevadas, mas estou um pouco decepcionada com a máscara, mas eu vou esperar até amanhã para ver se o meu rosto está mais limpo ou sinto isso, porque eu sei que não limpa apenas com uma utilização :)
Talvez tenhas uma boa máscara para partilhar comigo? Deixe um comentário em baixo!



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments