Rainy days in Disney


Top - New Yorker (Similar here and here)
Flannel Shirt - Primark (Similar here and here)
Mom Jeans - Pull&Bear (Similar here)
Belt - Primark
Windbreaker - Decathlon (Also cool here)
Adidas Superstar (Shoes) - Foot Locker (Similar here)
Socks - Primark


As you can see, later that day, the sun really started to shine and I could show/debut my off the shoulders shirt. But previously, the weather was against us and let out the cold and the rain as well. But I was prepared and took my windbreaker/gabardine - what more enchanted me it is the way that the windfreaker leaves a shine and elegance with a waist defined in the outfit, and can't fail to mention the detail of having a marble pattern. For more warmth and in case stoped rainning I took my flannel shirt with a great neutral color to wear or either put on the waist.
However as you can see the star is even the army colored shirt, or the little detailed ruffles on my socks and the golden stripes on my Superstars.
As this set of clothes what I wanted was to create an outfit that was prepared for all counter-times, as for the rain, cold and a bit of sun.
Oh, and of course I took advantage of the ride to use my braids and drink my amazing tea.

P.S: Sorry for the quality images change, this wasn't planned to be a post :3

~

Como podem ver, mais tarde, o sol começou realmente a brilhar e eu pude mostrar/estrear a minha blusa com os ombros de fora. Mas anteriormente, o tempo esteve contra nós e deixou escapar o frio e juntamente, a chuva. Porém, eu fui preparada e levei o meu corta-vento/gabardina - o que mais me encante nele é a maneira como deixa um brilho e elegância pela cintura definida no visual, e não posso deixar de mencionar o detalhe de ter um padrão mármore. Para mais um pouco de quente e caso parasse de chover levei a minha camisa de malha, com uma cor neutra ótima para vestir ou pôr à cintura.
No entanto, como podem ver a estrela do visual é mesmo blusa cor de tropa, e um pouco o detalhe dos folhos nas minhas meias e as riscas dos Superstar douradas.
Como este conjunto de roupas o que eu quis foi criar um outfit que desse para todos os contra-tempos, ou seja, para a chuva, frio e para um bocadinho de sol.
Oh, e claro aproveitei a boleia para usar a minhas tranças e beber o meu chá maravilhoso.

P.S: Desculpem pela mudança de qualidade nas imagens, mas não estava planeado para ser um post.



I hope you liked it  c: {Sorry for my bad english, I'm portuguese}

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments