January Look | sunny day in winter

I'll be honest, I am running out of ideas for my fashion series. Last year, unfornately, I wasn't able to post every single month the "how to style" posts, and since I've been feeling very stressed and with a lot of work to do -  a lot of stuff that requires my attention - I decided to do a broader topic for the 2024 year. Which is simply the outfit that characterized that month. It can be the one I liked the most, or because it matched a certain date on that month.

I know I'm already  late for the january look, right from the beginning, but I'm not giving up already, and I still plan to post the february one.

~~

Vou ser honesta, eu estou a ficar sem ideias para as minhas rubricas mensais de moda. No ano passado, infelizmente, não consegui postar todos os meses os "como estilizar", e uma vez que me tenho sentido estressada e com muita coisa no meu prato - vários trabalhos que requerem a minha atenção - decidi enveredar por um tópico mais abrangente para 2024. Que será simplesmente o visual que caracterizou o mês. Pode ser um que tenha gostado muito ou um que combinou devido a uma certa data daquele mês.

Eu sei que já vou atrasada para o look de janeiro, mas não vou desistir já e planeio postar ainda este mês o de fevereiro.

I had to recreate this look again for me to take photos, because sadly when I did used it and did not take any photos of me with it. But it was for a lunch and walk through Ericeira. On a sunny day after work.

Even though it was the first month and still winter, it was pretty hot already. And since it was a late lunch at a more elegant restaurant, I went for something comfortable, because I just came from work and I didn't want to feel stiff on the walk, but with a jazz since the restaurant had an elegant decoration.

So, with that premise, I choose my leather pants because they can be rocky but also elegant and, plus, they are comfortable since inside it's suede. For the top I went for a very baby top, it gives a pretty and angelic vibe, with my beloved colourful shirt. The lattest always adds a bit of myself to every outfit I wear. For shoes, obviously, I went with sneakers.

~~

Tive de recriar este look novamente para tirar fotos, porque a primeira vez que o usei não tirei fotos. Mas foi para um almoço e passeio pela Ericeira. Num dia de sol depois do trabalho. 

Mesmo sendo o primeiro mês do ano e ainda inverno, já estava bastante calor. E uma vez que foi um almoço tardio num restaurante mais elegante, fui por algo mais confortável, sendo que vinha do trabalho e depois queria ir passear livremente, mas com um jazz visto que o restaurante tinha uma decoração mais fina.

Por isso, tendo esta premissa, escolhi as minhas calças de cabedal, que mesmo com ar de rock também conseguem ser elegantes no ponto e, para mais, são confortáveis por são camurça por dentro. Para o top fui com um branco, bonitinho, que dá um ar angelical. Por cima a minha adorada camisa colorida. A última adicionei sempre um toque mais eu a qualquer outfit que visto. Para os sapatos, obviamente ténis.






0 comments