Orange Outfit | June

 It was so difficult for me to find orange pieces, honestly I had none in my wardrobe which was so crazy for me, I totally thought that I had some top, but none - it's probably the only colour I don't have in my clothes.

However, I got the pieces, and, honestly, I'm not mad at the result. It's not 100% what I had in mind, I definitely think that I'm going to buy more stuff in orange, because it's such a beautiful and happy colour.

~~

Foi-me muito difícil encontrar peças laranja, a sério, eu não tinha nada no meu armário, o que foi muito surpreendente, eu pensei mesmo que tinha alguma blusa, mas não - é provavelmente a única cor que eu não tenho em nenhuma peça minha.

No entanto, eu consegui roupa, e, honestamente, não estou triste com o resultado. Não é 100% o que eu tinha em mente, e eu definitivamente vou compra mais coisas em laranja, porque é uma cor lindíssima e muita feliz.

As you can see, what I came up with was a more streetwear vibe, not personally what I wear in my daily basis, but it's a way to find new interests and maybe new combination in my clothes. Funny enough, is that any of these pieces are mine: the top is from my dad and the pants are from my sister, but they work!

Honestly, my only fear with this outfit was "I don't want it to look like a prison uniform". And I think it doesn't look like one, even though I could've made it look like it, if I want it. 

Overall, I actually like it. The jeans are my style, very baggy, very vibrant and retro; the t-shirt is loose, airy and gives a natural e active vibe; and with the right accesories looks like I came from a 50's retro party, which I'm not mad about. But I admit, I would probably, now, change the t-shirt for a more elegant string top with a more cute design.

~~

Como podem ver, o que eu consegui foi um look mais streetwear, não é pessoalmente o que eu visto no meu dia-a-dia, mas é sempre bom encontrar novos interesses e experimentar novas combinações com as minhas roupas. O engraçado é que nenhuma peça é minha: a t-shirt é do meu pai e as calças são da minha irmã, mas funcionam!

Honestamente, o meu único medo era "eu não quero que parece um uniforme de prisão". E eu acho que consegui não parecer um, embora eu poderia ter feito parecer, se quisesse.

No geral, eu gosto. As calças são o meu estilo, bastante largas, vibrante e retro; a t-shirt é larga, arejada e dá um ar natural e ativo; e com os acessórios corretos parece que eu sai de uma festa retro dos anos 50, o que não fico nada zangada. Mas admito que provavelmente, agora, mudaria o top para uma mais elegante - talvez um top de alças finas com um desenho mais fofo.

T-shirt - Merch (similar here) | Pants - Bershka (similar here) | Shoes - Nike Air Max Thea






0 comments