Christmas & Eve

Merry Christmas!
Hope you had an amazing dinner, and night yesterday, and also and even better Christmas lunch and day. Such as a Christmas Eve full of laughter, smiles, food, presents, and your loved ones. Mine was, almost, full of all that.
~~
Feliz Natal!
Espero que tenham tido um jantar eu uma noite ontem maravilhosa, e claro também um almoço e dia de Natal ainda melhor. Igualmente uma véspera de natal cheia de risos, sorrisos, comida, presentes e os vossos. A minha foi, quase, cheia disso tudo.


For me, Christmas is that time of the year perfect to reflect on everything and anything. Is really that moment that you look outside of your window and automatically smile; there's no better feeling than seeing all the lights shinning, or the sun rising living that amazing color that everyones has the need to take a photo, or even simply the smell and the coldness, that leaves your nose and cheeks rosy.

The minute I woke up I felt such a good energy, a happy sensation rushing through my body. I don't know if it is the thought of having a little bit of my family together or just because I was going to have breakfast. I also tend to keep a positive thinking all year round, however on this special day my positivism is higher, I just want everything to go amazingly.
~~
Para mim, o Natal é aquele momento do ano perfeito para refletir sobre tudo e nada. É mesmo aquele tempo que olhamos pela janela e automaticamente sorrimos; não existe um melhor sentimento do que ver todas aquelas luzes a brilhar, ou o sol a nascer e a tornar o céu numa pintura perfeita para as pessoas tiraram uma foto, ou até simplesmente o cheiro e o frio, que deixa o nariz e as bochechas rosadas.

A partir do minuto que acordo que sinto uma boa energia, uma sensação feliz a passar pelo meu corpo. Não sei se é o pensamento de ter um pouquinho da minha família junta ou apenas porque vou tomar o pequeno-almoço. Eu também tendo a ter um pensamento positivo todo o ano; no entanto nesta data especial o meu positivismo é maior, eu apenas quero que tudo seja fantástico.


 If you haven't get it by now, this is my Christmas Eve recap with photos, just in case you don't follow me on instagram. I started my day slowly, having breakfast, playing a little bit because I'm a kid again, helping a little bit around the house. I went to visit my grandmother later on, and then it was already time for dinner where most of the stuff happens but I can't tell you. And midnight strikes and while a movie is playing on the background we open the presents: I'm always the one delivering the presents that are under the tree.
~~
Se ainda não entenderam, isto sou eu a recapitular a minha véspera de natal com fotografias, se por acaso não me seguem no instagram. Eu começo o meu dia lentamente, como o pequeno-almoço, jogo um pouco porque sou ainda uma criança, ajudo um pouquinho na casa. Mais tarde fui visitar a minha avó, e depois foi hora de jantar, a altura em que tudo acontece mas que não posso contar. E toca a meia-noite, enquanto está a dar um filme como música de fundo nós abrimos os presentes: sou sempre eu que entrego os que estão debaixo da árvore.


 If Christmas eve is more special at night, Christmas is definitely better in the morning. It's the rush of happiness that amazes me, it's so nice, and actually today the weather was on point: sunny and cool. 
It's funny how the 25th is the day that you eat the leftovers, it's a lot, and I woke up and tell my mom, "So what sweet are we going to eat for breakfast?". Breakfast or lunch, both are incredible, smooth, enjoyable, and full of conversations which is the main thing, if isn't there some comfortableness between people nothing will be good, or at least is going to leave people thinking that Christmas isn't this.

Again, I hope that everyone had a magical Christmas and received all that matters. Please always cherish what you have & get and thank for that and life it self.
~~
Se a véspera é especial à noite, o Natal é definitivamente melhor de manhã. É aquela agitação de felicidade que me surpreende, é tão agradável, e por acaso o tempo estava no ponto: sol e frio.
É engraçado como o dia 25 é quando comemos os restos, são bastantes, e acordo a perguntar à minha mãe "Então qual doce vamos escolher para pequeno-almoço?". Pequeno-almoço ou almoço, ambos incríveis, suaves, aprazíveis, e cheios de conversas porque isto é o ponto principal, se não existe conforto entre as pessoas nada será bom, ou no mínimo deixa-nos a pensar que o Natal não é isto.

Outra vez, espero que tenham um natal mágico e que tenham recebido tudo o que importa. Por favor, apreciem aquilo que receberam & têm, e agradeçam  por isso e pela vida no geral.





0 comments