3 pieces wishlist


I just want to start by apologizing for the lack of post this week and last month. But I just had an idea block so, I couldn't do much about it. Nevertheless, I think I have a good amount of ideas for november, now. The first one is this one, it's a soft and lazy thing I came up from one of my previous posts.
I thought this list would be a good idea to do now, since it's christmas season and I don't exactly intend to ask for these directly, and I just need to talk about shopping since I haven't do it for 2 months.

The first piece it's a coat from I.AM.GIA and it seems so warm, fluffy and perfect for the winter season or just for the weather there is in Portugal, right now. I have seen some people with this one and I just can't help but loved the fur, the oversized and just the style of it.

The second piece is kind of a summer clothing piece I just found it super versatile and school fashionable. It's a romper from Romwe it's a thin material but just like I said, matching with a sweater or a knit and some boots, would look so cute. Still, as a raw look to it.

The last but not least, DailyCristina boots. This brand it's from a portuguese presenter and I find her so motivating and her shoe line is just perfect. I actually was searching for some black fashionable boots that I could wear for school whenever and this ones match my thought perfectly.
~

Eu só queria começar por pedir desculpa pela falta de posts esta semana e o mês passado. Mas é que eu tive um bloqueio de ideias, e eu não podia fazer muito mas. No entanto, acho que tenho uma boa quantidade de ideias para novembro. A primeira é este post, é um calmo e preguiçoso que eu obtive de um de os meus posts anteriores.´
Eu achei que esta lista seria uma boa ideia para agora, uma vez que é altura do natal e eu não pretendo pedir estes itens a ninguém diretamente, e eu queria falar sobre compras visto que já não faço há dois meses.

A primeira peça é um casaco da I.AM.GIA e parece ser tão quente, fofo e perfeito para o inverno ou para o que tempo que está agora em Portugal. Eu já vi algumas pessoa com ele e eu não consigo para de ar o pêlo, a parte de ser oversized e apenas o seu estilo.

A segunda peça é mais uma roupa de verão mas eu achei-a tão versátil e elegante para a escola. É um macacão da Romwe, é um material fino mas como eu disse, junto com uma sweater ou malha e umas botas, ficaria super fofo. Ainda, tem um ar muito "cru".

Última mas não menos importante, botas da DailyCristina. Esta marca é de uma apresentadora portuguesa e eu acho-a uma motivação e a sua linha de sapatos é espantosa. Eu por acaso andava à procura de umas botas pretas elegantes que eu consegui-se usar para a escola quando quisesse e que estas combinam com o meu pensamento.



I hope you liked it :)



And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments