June Favourites

Since we are already at the end of the month I decided to do my june favourites. I do know that is not that many things, nevertheless I really wanted to show you two things and I like sharing my stuff. And you can also find inspiration in this posts.
{Uma vez que já estamos no final do mês eu decidi trazer os meus favoritos de junho. Eu tenho consciência que não são muitos, no entanto eu queria mesmo mostrar-vos duas coisas e eu gosto de partilhar as minhas coisas. E vocês podem encontrar inspiração nestes posts.}

First things first, music. These are the albums I really wanted to show you. I've been obsessed with every song. The ones I'm talking about are Last Young Renegade from All Time Low which, by the way, is extremely good, like every song have is own sound is magnificient. My favourites songs are, it's difficult to choose but, maybe, Drugs & Candy, Good Times and Nightmares. Even though Last Young Renegade, Dirty Laundry... are good as well.
The other one is actually an EP, and is GONE by Jack&Jack. Really, this EP is so different from we are used to from them. It has a more edgy and dark songs, however I love it, I actually think it's more my style so continue with that. In this particular case I have a favourite and is 2 Cigarettes.
~
Primeiro que tudo, música. Estes eram os albums que eu vos queria mesmo mostrar. Eu fiquei obcecada com todas as músicas. Os que eu estou a falar são Last Young Renegade dos All Time Low que, só por acaso, é extremamente bom, tipo cada música tem o seu som é magnifico. As minhas favoritas são, é difícil escolher mas, se calhar, Drugs & Candy, Good Times e Nightmares. Mesmo assim Last Young Renegade, Dirty Laundry... são também muito boas.
O outro é, por acaso, um EP, e é GONE dos Jack&Jack. A sério, este EP é muito diferente do que estamos habituados deles. Têm músicas mais edgy e escuras, contudo eu adoro, até acho que é mais o meu estilo por isso continuem. Neste caso em particular eu tenho uma favorita e é 2 Cigarettes.


Next, I wouldn't say clothes, more like accessory, it's a phase of mine which is wearing light scarves. I've been loving to putting that in my outfit, I just feel like everything comes together... You can use bandanas even though my favourites are with other designs and materials like the one in the right.
~
De seguida, eu não diria roupa, mais acessório, é uma fase minhas que é usar lenços. Eu estou a amar conjugar isso no meu outfit, parece que tudo fica melhor junto... Podem usar bandanas, mas eu prefiro com outros desenhos e tecidos mais como o da direita.


Final favourite is a movie, remember the olds #MovieTime's omg, such 2014. 
The movie I'm talking about is Black Butterfly, it's not one of that you hear people talking everywhere, I actually wouldn't know about it if wasn't my sister, because she was the one that took me to the cinema to watch it.
It's a little messed up movie, but it has an interesting story behind it, I don't wanna spoil you but it's intriguing. It tells a story about writer, Paul (Antonio Banderas), that gives a ride to a complete stanger, Jack (Jonathan Rhys Meyers). Paul actually says that he can stay for a while in his house and then some things start to happen. I'm not gonna say anymore because I fear it would be spoilers. So just go watch it!
~
Último favorito é um filme, lembram-se dos antigos #MovieTime's omg, é tão 2014. 
O filme que estou a falar é o Black Butterfly, não é um que vocês ouvem as pessoas a falar em todo o lado, por acaso eu não saberia dele se não fosse a minha irmã, que me levou ao cinema para vê-lo.
É um pouco um filme "messed up", mas é tem uma história interessante por detrás, eu não vos quero dizer muito mas é intrigante. Conta a história de um escritor, Paul (Antonio Banderas), que dá boleia a um estranho, Jack (Jonathan Rhys Meyers). Paul depois diz que ele pode ficar na sua casa durante uns tempos e depois algumas coisas começam a acontecer. Eu não quero dizer muito porque tenho medo de vos dar spoilers. Por isso, vão só ver o filme!


Tell me in the comments down bellow which movie did you saw this month on the cinema. And that's basically it guys, I love you and...
{Digam-me nos comentários qual foi o filme que viram este mês no cinema. E é isso pessoas, adoro-vos e...}

I hope you liked it :)

And... See ya on my next post!


Love,
Carole xx

0 comments